We stayed this accomdation 2 nights.We are am very satisfied with this resort. Unexpectly, we got free foot massage coupons and afternoon tea tickets. The spa was clean and neat, so my wife went to the spa to take long massage again. The city center is a little far form there, but we could use free chattle bus to the city centre at night. There was no complaint about our stay and I would like to use this hotel in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of ultimate luxury and bask in the splendor of elegance at Angkor Palace Resort & Spa, the perfect base to explore the legendary Angkor Temples and undiscovered treasures in Cambodia. The only international 5-star resort designed and built by a Cambodian architect, its décor and furnishing reflect the finest in Cambodian architecture, befitting royalty and dignitaries. Nestled invitingly within a spacious 11-hectare estate, the lush resort offers you the serenity of a secluded retreat whilst ensuring you are provided with every possible convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Angkor Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace, Resort And Spa
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Palace Hotel
- Angkor Palace Resort