Rooms were clean, nice and spacious. Had a nice balcony as well. Fruits and water were replenished daily. The pool was a nice place to chill out. Good variety at breakfast and when I informed them that they were out of bacon, the staff specially went to cook some for me even when breakfast was ending in 15mins. I higly recommend this place if you're looking for a mixture of exploring the city and relaxation as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of ultimate luxury and bask in the splendor of elegance at Angkor Palace Resort & Spa, the perfect base to explore the legendary Angkor Temples and undiscovered treasures in Cambodia. The only international 5-star resort designed and built by a Cambodian architect, its décor and furnishing reflect the finest in Cambodian architecture, befitting royalty and dignitaries. Nestled invitingly within a spacious 11-hectare estate, the lush resort offers you the serenity of a secluded retreat whilst ensuring you are provided with every possible convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TravelUp, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your Angkor Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace, Resort And Spa
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Palace Hotel
- Angkor Palace Resort