Petit Temple Suite & Spa
US$188
US$105
US$47
US$42
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$214
US$195
US$173
US$148
US$144
Agoda.com
All reviewsopen the shutterspub streetwat damnaknight markettuk tukold marketgreen oasisbreakfast startsquaint hotellocated minutesbed framefirst floorswimming poolbeds were comfortableceiling fanreally enjoyed our stay heremanager mr
Reviewed 26 March 2014

My reservation at Petitvilla but the villa full the booking so Mr( sovann) Reservation Manager organize me at PetitTemple , He always highly responsibility a bout me and my reservation . that ok for me I'm emotion with Temple Boutique. the price more expensive than Villa boutique and the rooms was big and full with Complimentary . WiFi was good the Pool very nice .Breakfast was nice for me . Mr sovann Temple'staff he smoothies in English Manager and Tour In SiemReap Manager. he always take care me and my girlfriend and help full too. I am to gladly with Spa and friendly staff.

Room Tip: my room stay at second floor
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Emativa A
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I chanced upon this gem of a place by accident while searching for another place to stay at (our hotel which I booked online turned out to be a nightmare--another story altogether). Lady who met me at the entrance gladly showed me their available rooms and I immediately decided to reserve a double room (with breakfast incl) for two nights. On the day we arrived to check in, we were upgraded to a triple room which suited our family just fine (travelling with 2 adults and 2 kids). While waiting, we were treated to a complimentary fruit shake which my children gulped down. Our room was exactly as we hoped for - clean sheets & comfy beds, fabulous bathroom, quiet air-conditioning. The decor truly reflected Cambodian heritage. The pool and surrounding area was well-maintained. The size of the property was just right that I could keep an eye on the kids if they went wandering about. The staff were accommodating, hospitable, and just plain lovely. We all enjoyed the breakfast/all-day menu (especially the croissants!) And did I already mention the fruit shake?? :-) If we do decide to come back for a second trip to Siem Reap, I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms give quick access to the lovely pool.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank phc2510
Reviewed 30 January 2014

After reading some of the past reviews, I'm starting to see a trend....We were originally booked into the Petit Villa for 4 nights that were already paid for through expedia. When we arrived at the Petit Villa we were told that our reservation could not be found and they were full so we were moved to Petit Temple Boutique and Spa. We had to pay again and the rooms happened to be twice as much. BUT with that being said, in the end it worked out. The rooms were large. We were up on the second floor and used our balcony almost every day. I will say that the bathroom was a little too dark for us but the over all décor was great. The pool was like a little oasis. We also ate supper a few times in the restaurant. The food was good and service was great. the staff was always friendly. The hotel is pretty close to everything too. Old market is a short walk away. Only down fall is that there's no minifridge but with such cheap prices, in the end it's not that big of a deal. If we were to go back to Siem Reap I think we would definitely consider staying here again.

Room Tip: If you don't want the outdoor lounging area, take a top floor room with a balcony. I think it would be a little more quiet than the lower floors.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank canadiantraveller403
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We booked in Petit Villa initially but i think dur to some confusion we were placed in the sister hotel right next to it which was Petit Temple. It was actually nicer and bigger i think. We didn't mind that there was a confusion in the airport pick up where one tuk tuk picked up all six of us including our luggage. They corrected that and sent for one more tuk tuk and a van. When we got there the rooms were not enough and we were only offered two rooms, one family and one standard room. both were realy nice and i feel in love with the bathrooms especially because they reminded me of a spa. The next day we were given our three rooms, we were in room 6 and right outside was the pool so it was all well.

I had some issues in my room though which i think management could have handled better: first night was the water in the shower for two days kept seeping into the main bedroom. at first they mopped it and tried to fix the stones inside the shower area but then it happened again the next day. I reported movement in my trash can in the bathroom as well the next morning and so i think there was a rat there as they placed a rat trap after inspection. This was all okay to me and i think they tried as much as they can to help but what was most disappointing was that there was a nail sticking out of the side of the bed and now my daughter has a gash on each leg, each almost 5 inches long. One from the first morning (when we did not know where she got it) and second was the next day when we discovered the nail. Unfortunately the manager did not have a lot to say about it and the front desk manager was even more apologetic. They tried to make up for all the mix ups by giving us all free massages. I am thankful for them but i didn't feel that it compensated enough the hassles each day including the gash my daughter got.

I would still stay here if i did come back to Siem Reap as proximity wise to Pub street, the old market and the night markets it was perfect. I would recommend they fix the rooms and clean them well though as it ruins the already nice interiors and overall quaintness of the place. I am sure people will find it very charming and i really hope that they fix it up because it could be a potential gem of a hotel in Siem Reap.

Room Tip: Better to stay in Petit Temple than in Petit Villa i would think. Rooms are all nice just make sure they are cleaned every day and towels are changed
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank BreathinDifferentAir
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I had the pleasure to stay six nights at the Petit Temple Boutique and Spa (NO, I do not need to get my head tested, as a former reviewer mentioned) in fact I will definitely stay there or in the sister place 'Petit Villa', again in late April, when I am going to visit Siem Reap next time. I not only like the convenient location, I also love the unique designs and decor of the entire spaces. I really enjoyed the comfort of the spacious rooms at both places. The Khmer owner is extremely creative and must have an artsy mind!

A place that is a must see and stay in, at least for one nigh if not the entire stay. Very friendly staff that goes the extra mile, stunningly designed, spacious rooms with extremely comfortable beds and a bathroom, I would love to have back home... loved the Bamboo rain showers and the huge bathtubs so much. I have read the former reviews and an not at all agree with the negative sayings of some.
Both places are brand new and of course it can't be all perfect such as at a place that is established for years! All, an avid traveler can be wishing for is on hand, Water power- perfect; adjusting hot and cold water either at the showers, bathtubs or sinks - perfect; air-cons - powerful but very quiet; spotless cleanliness everywhere, be it in the rooms or outside. Spacious swimming pools in both places...

Really, the owner paid affectionate homage to the ancient beauty of Angkor Wat with its stunning architecture and decor, which he/she mixed with today's modern luxuries... I highly recommend both, the Petit Villa and Petit Temple Boutique Hotel and Spa to everyone who is not traveling on a budget and who has an eye for beautifully designed interior and nicely landscaped exteriors! I had different rooms in both places for under 60 USD per night, which included either an Asian, American or Continental breakfast and 24h fast and free WiFi.. The hotels both are located in a quiet location so that a relaxing sleep is guaranteed, but the city center with the old market and night market as well as the pub streets with countless restaurants, bars and shops are in walking distance. Those who do not like to walk can rent bicycles close buy or simply take a Tuk Tuk, which is no more than 2 USD for a one way ride. I had an extraordinary stay in Siem Reap and I can only repeat myself again and again. Petit Villa as well as Petit Temple are excellent value for money and I highly recommend them both. My special thanks at the Petit Temple go to the very kind Mr. Vichet, also to Mr. Sokthy and especially to the lovely Miss Seangee. Thank you guys for a pleasant check in, a stunning 6 days stay and your overall helpfulness and kindness. See you all again on April 23!

PS: I did not see a single rat neither at Petit Villa, nor at Petit Temple and even if- as long as those animals do not stay inside the property or in the rooms but just move around outside the properties, who really cares? If one is not prepared to see a rat, my suggestion is - DO NOT TRAVEL IN ASIA AT ALL !!!

Room Tip: All rooms are pretty, but for those who like to use the pool, you probably will prefer the rooms on the ground floor from where you literally can jump in from your room's terrace...More privacy can be enjoyed in the rooms upstairs.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business