“Kind Staff”

Ranked #54 of 496 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
Victoria, Canada
“Kind Staff”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Not being picked up at the airport as part of the package was the only serious misstep while staying at this quaint little boutique hotel. The staff at the hotel did a good job on being very welcoming, the room was clean and any special requests were attended to. The food at the restraint was good and our package included breakfast which was very good.
The car and driver was for the return to the airport was excellent.
Overall 4 stars!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Draguignan, France
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Our stay was perfect, the room was spacious.
The temperature of the pool perfect and the staff wonderfull.
Everyone in the hotel took very good care of us especially Vannak who was really adorable with us.
Thank you again for everything...

Stéphanie and Claudia

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank stéphanie h
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Stayed for 4 nights and it was one of these places you suddenly find out of the blue and enjoy. The welcome drink is one of the most refreshing fruit cocktails I've ever had after the heat of travelling through the day from Bangkok.

The rooms amidst the green foliage planted all around seems to help relax one. Although the rooms feel a bit dark, opening the shutters not only let's the light in, but also the heat.

I was out most of the time and the staff are really friendly and go out of their way to help you. You can arrange for transport (to Angkor Wat, Tonlé Sap Lake, etc) at the hotel and also get what I thought were great rates. Wifi here is surprisingly fast (all over Cambodia) and as I run a business back home, I found that I could work efficiently too.

The manager Chet (I think) is a brilliant guy. Went out for a meal with him to a local place he suggested and sitting down and eating with the locals was an experience not to be missed.

The place has a sense of romance and I'd take my girlfriend there next time. There's something earthly and old world about it which blends just right with the boutique look the owners are trying to achieve. I also saw a few families there with their kids, so I would imagine they found it cool too.

The pool fits in well with the ambience but somehow feels like that's all it does as it doesn't have a comfortable area to sunbathe or lie around.

Overall, it's fabulous!

PS - Don't forget to try the local noodle soup for your breakfast!!

Room Tip: The rooms on the top overlook the pool.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We really enjoyed our stay here. We wanted something with more of a Cambodia look and feel and Petit Temple did not disappoint.

The pool was amazing, it was surrounded by plants and mango trees giving it a nice tropical ambience. Our room was very spacious and the temple styled furnishings really added to the unique look. The only negative is the bathroom lighting was a bit too dim.

Staff were really polite and friendly and the manager was extremely helpful. Location of hotel was good, about 10mins walk to night market and pub street.

Overall we had a wonderful, relaxing stay and loved the daily bowl of fresh fruit.

Room Tip: Rooms upstairs are nicer, if not go for rooms with windows instead of shutters for better light.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed 29 March 2014

It just 4 days in SiemReap so very thing was perfect. my room was beautiful I has my name on the bed the Conception room was wonderful . The staff full hospitality (Mr Sovann) Manager he all time smoothies experience Hotel manager. Room was clean and full the Complimentary . season fruit style room same Temple , Excellent Concept . only 7 minute to Town near the Old market I like this place ,When I arrival look front the hotel it Small place but inside the room I could not say. thank you so much M r sovann that Organizing me the Tour in with TukTuk at Angkor temple and Good driver Taxi for to PhnomPenh. I am very like Temple Boutique my family was happy and warm staying there. staff friendly too. I Like breakfast . it Cambodai Noodle was good . my dinner with Amok fish I like Khmer food.

Room Tip: I love room number 13
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Boyyoung s
French Harbour, Honduras
Reviewed 26 March 2014

My reservation at Petitvilla but the villa full the booking so Mr( sovann) Reservation Manager organize me at PetitTemple , He always highly responsibility a bout me and my reservation . that ok for me I'm emotion with Temple Boutique. the price more expensive than Villa boutique and the rooms was big and full with Complimentary . WiFi was good the Pool very nice .Breakfast was nice for me . Mr sovann Temple'staff he smoothies in English Manager and Tour In SiemReap Manager. he always take care me and my girlfriend and help full too. I am to gladly with Spa and friendly staff.

Room Tip: my room stay at second floor
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Emativa A
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I chanced upon this gem of a place by accident while searching for another place to stay at (our hotel which I booked online turned out to be a nightmare--another story altogether). Lady who met me at the entrance gladly showed me their available rooms and I immediately decided to reserve a double room (with breakfast incl) for two nights. On the day we arrived to check in, we were upgraded to a triple room which suited our family just fine (travelling with 2 adults and 2 kids). While waiting, we were treated to a complimentary fruit shake which my children gulped down. Our room was exactly as we hoped for - clean sheets & comfy beds, fabulous bathroom, quiet air-conditioning. The decor truly reflected Cambodian heritage. The pool and surrounding area was well-maintained. The size of the property was just right that I could keep an eye on the kids if they went wandering about. The staff were accommodating, hospitable, and just plain lovely. We all enjoyed the breakfast/all-day menu (especially the croissants!) And did I already mention the fruit shake?? :-) If we do decide to come back for a second trip to Siem Reap, I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms give quick access to the lovely pool.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family