“Sweet!”

Ranked #121 of 343 Hotels in Siem Reap
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Sweet!”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Our stay with Journeys Within in Siem Reap was fantastic, what a great team. The hotel is near town, but not too close. We loved our room, a clean and cool respite from the mid day heat, and just steps from the pool. The people there are super, the kitchen crew makes lovely breakfast and lunch dishes (mango salad, yumm!) and the front desk crew took care of our every need. They arranged for drivers and guides to take us to the temples, the guides were first rate. Another plus was meeting one of the board members of Journeys Within the Community who shared with us the work they are doing and her role as well. Thanks again!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Journeys Within in Siem Reap was the perfect accommodation for our stay in Siem Reap. Our family loves adventure and the staff at the hotel, especially Michelle and Makara, went above and beyond to make us feel at home and were incredibly professional in helping us organise trips in the area. Of course my husband and I also love to relax and the beautiful outdoor pool and stunning room, as well as superb massages, were the perfect setting to unwind after our adventures. Journeys Within promotes responsible tourism and was one of the reasons I was attracted to stay at this boutique hotel after hearing about it from a friend. We had the chance to go and see a local village in which they are putting in wells to provide clean water with the incredible charity Journeys Within Our Community next door.
An unforgettable trip for both my husband and I and our two children. I can't recommend this hotel highly enough!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 November 2013

A big thanks to all the team at Journeys Within. Made my time there very special with a friendly, professional approach. Fantastic facilities, an all round great boutique hotel. The rooms were spotless and well equipped. Close to the town and temples, but a quieter area which I liked.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Based on the outstanding reviews of Journeys Within, I made reservations for my visit to Siem Reap. They were extremely helpful in accommodating our needs for early morning pickup on our arrival and late checkout on our last day. My wife and I were very excited about our stay, but unfortunately two days before our arrival we were notified that the hotel had been damaged by flooding and was closed for repairs. The amazing thing was that in the middle of dealing with the damage to her hotel, Michelle emailed to let us know she had made arrangements for us at another hotel including the airport pickup and late checkout. Thanks Michelle. You took service to the next level.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I highly recommend Journeys Within where I stayed for 4 days on my first visit to Siem Reap in Cambodia. It is a beautiful tranquil oasis in the busy chaos of Siem Reap. The management and staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, the rooms are lovely, there is a wonderful outdoor pool and the massages offered by the trained Kmer massage therapists on staff are to die for. There is also a designated children's area. It is extremely reasonably priced and an easy trip into town.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We stayed at Journeys Within in Siem Reap for three nights and absolutely loved it. The staff were incredibly welcoming and very professional, we were very impressed by both Michelle and Makara in particular. They run a fantastic boutique hotel with wonderful staff. It is a very special lodge with beautiful rooms, a very comfortable king size bed, a great spa, beautiful outdoor pool in a lovely garden: a true oasis in wonderful but overwhelming Siem Reap.

Billings, Montana
Reviewed 28 October 2013

After an exhausting 3 weeks in Nepal, I knew Journeys Within would be the perfect place to unwind before going home. My friends and I were taken care of from our arrival at the airport until we left 4 days later. Michelle helped me find a doctor and even gave me packages of "pick me up" to add to my water to make me feel better. We had 3 days of easy touring, which we could opt out of at the last minute if not feeling up to it. The food was top notch at Journeys and they always had a tuk tuk at our disposal to take us into town whenever we wanted. The entire staff is friendly, with a ready smile. We almost hated to leave this little piece of heaven. We will return.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
#19 of 343 in Siem Reap
Paradise Angkor Villa Hotel
Paradise Angkor Villa Hotel
#245 of 343 in Siem Reap

Been to Community Residence Siem Reap? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Community Residence Siem Reap

Property: Community Residence Siem Reap
Address: | Off Route Six, About 300 meters down Korean-Cambodian Friendship Rd, Kruos Village, Siem Reap, Cambodia (Formerly Unique Boutique Cambodia)
Region: Cambodia > Siem Reap Province > Siem Reap
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #121 of 343 Hotels in Siem Reap
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:4 star — Community Residence Siem Reap 4*
Community Residence Siem Reap run by local Cambodian and this is the social business. At Community Residence Siem Reap, we want you to feel like you are staying with friends, that means never nickel and diming our guests for small necessities. Every room rate includes all the amenities you would expect to have at your home...and then some: ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotel.de, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Evoline ltd so you can book your Community Residence Siem Reap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.