“excellent stay at a unbeatable price”
Review of 288 Boutique Hotel

288 Boutique Hotel
Ranked #98 of 516 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Stayed there two nights after transfer from another hotel in Siem Reap.
Room was attractive and although there was some mosquitoes, the hotel has provided a mosquito netting. Staff seem genuinely interested to help and arrange for tours etc. Location is about 10 minute walk to night market. Pool is small but good for soaking and breakfast is surprisingly good for the price. Good location , great price and nice room.

Room Tip: No lift so those with heavy luggage might want the ground floor
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank flishflash
288BoutiqueVilla, Manager at 288 Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Kuching,
It is a pleasure having you stay with us at 288 Boutique Villa and we sincerely hope you were enjoying your Siem Reap experience.

Our deep and most sincere apologies for the inconvenience you faced due to some mosquitoes in your room, Needless to say, I apologize for such events had happening during your stay as it was not at all the experience we aim to offer our guests and wish to assure you that your comments have already been passed on to the necessary team members to ensure we improve for the future.

June is the beginning of the raining season and there are some mosquitoes in the night time. Of course it is impossible in a tropical country to avoid mosquitoes so we try to limit their presence as much as possible by following some procedures:
In our guests rooms:
- we have mosquito net
- we spray the rooms once a day (in the morning after cleaning room)
- we do encourage guest to close the door and window in the evening
- we do have mosquitoes coils available on the balcony
- In our outdoor facilities we proceed to a pest control every 2 weeks.

Dear Kuching, We always seek to respond and act on any problems or issues pointed out to us by our guests. I will do our best to address issues that you have pointed out to us.

I am glad to know that you have enjoyed our hotel with unbeatable price, good breakfast and our professional service despite some inconvenience and please accept my sincere apologies. I hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and thank you very much again for your comments

Please don't hesitate to contact us by Email: <gm@288boutiquevilla.com> to get the best rates and best services directly from us.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

老板长得像奥巴马!人特别热情,房间干净整洁,东西齐全。在柬埔寨住过最好的酒店之一!下次去一定还会住在这里的!the.staff is really helpful and kind. the hotel is clean.andwell-equipped. one of the best hotels in cambodia! will come.back if come.to siem.reap again.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank dorothywxp

Dear Dorothy,
Thank you for your positive comments “the best hotels in Cambodia “which I will share with my team. It is such a pleasure to know that you and family impressive by our staff and feel at home. we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I have mission to work in Siem Reap for 2 weeks with my colleague from England. I had booked this hotel by my friend in Cambodia recommendation. Actually during check-in; I told them to stay for few day only for testing the service. If it is not good we will move to next door hotel. But after we stay few day we feel that their service is acceptable with reasonable price, good breakfast, good staff and management who take care us as family. Other of My team work also feel comfortable of their servicing and especially they give us free pick up from the airport.

We will have next mission in Siem Reap and for sure we will back to 288 Boutique Villa again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
8  Thank Chomnap S
288BoutiqueVilla, Manager at 288 Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Chomnap,
Thank you very much for your time sharing your second visit at 288 Boutique Villa, I am very glad that you have found comfort, convenience and reasonable price, which reflect the great work of our team. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Just stayed there for one night..got a very good service from all there..from the manager mr.buth pon till the front dest ms.sela and the waiteress..had a pleasent stay and room was really value,clean and comfortable.near city and night market..had a good time there..

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank megan171184
288BoutiqueVilla, Manager at 288 Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Megan,
I would like to thank you very much for your wonderful compliments. We feel very fortunate that you gave us the opportunity to take care of you and team during your stay in Siem Reap.
It is great to know that you were fascinated by the best service, friendliness of staff and location of 288 Boutique Villa, and I hope that you have acquired great memories in our hotel. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Price was good and the service was better than I expected.
Hotel staff were friendly and helpful.
Location is good.
That was a lovely stay. We will choose to stay there.
Thanks Pon and all the staff who ever helped us.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank Karistw

Dear Karis,
Warm greeting from 288 Boutique Villa
I am very happy to know that you had nice experience at our hotel and our service is beyond your expectation. We sincerely hope to have a chance to take good care of you again on your next Siem Reap visit.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I have stayed for 7 days with my friend, I really enjoy the stay here so much. The hotel is near to night market and pub street and it is easy for me to find its location after back from the market.
They had made the double glass which is to protect your room from external noise. I enjoy with comfortable bed and nice TV channels, I really love the video channel set up by the hotel.
I will be back again within July for sure for my business trip in Siem Reap.

• Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank Michael007BKK
288BoutiqueVilla, Manager at 288 Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Michael,
Thank you very much for your time sharing your experience at 288 Boutique Villa, I am very glad that you have found comfort and convenience stay with us, which reflect the great work of our team and which also serve as our reward. We look forward to serving you again in July.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

It was so pleasant to stay in your country and in “288 Boutique Villa”. Because the Cambodian people were very very polite, warm & friendly. The staff in the hotel is very helpful, gentle and we felt very well. Best greetings to the apprentice Sela, the young guy in the restaurant and to all others of the team. Thank you mery much. The room was clean and breakfast delicious. The hotel is situated near the night market and optimal for the Angkor temple tour. Thanks for organizing the tuk tuk (greetings to Mr.Makra, the best driver) and pick up from airport.
To all our friends & family we definitely will recommend a stay in Cambodia and in “288 Boutique Villa”. We had a great and amazing holiday there in May 2014. We will come back.

Greetings from Germany, Ulf & Inga

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Inga W
288BoutiqueVilla, Manager at 288 Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Dear Ulf & Inga,

I am delighted to know that you appreciate our Cambodian hospitality; our people are very very polite, warm & friendly, and thank you very much for your positive comments about our service and our staff “Ms. Sela (Receptionist), Mr. Than (Waiter) and Mr. Makara (Tuk Tuk Driver). I will share to the whole 288 Boutique Villa team and It is always a pleasure to each and every one of us to be of help to our guests in any way.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.