288 Boutique Hotel
US$76
US$68
US$152
US$146
All reviewsnight marketpub streetcold towerwet roomstay in siem reaptuk tuk driver mrupon checktwo nightstea and coffeeair conditionersunrise tourswimming pool isclean roomsangkor watbuffet breakfastafter a long daysiam reap
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We spent 7 days in this hotel and we enjoyed our stay. You feel very welcomed from the first moment you arrive. The rooms are big and clean, The staff is attentive and helpful. Swimming pool is small but clean. The hotel is 5 minutes walking distance from night market. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Gianni B
288BoutiqueVilla, Manager at 288 Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Gianni,
A sincere appreciation for your wonderful comments on your stay with us. It is a pleasure to know that you loved our hotel and service in overall. We look forward to welcoming you back again with an assurance of greater, lasting memories at 288 Boutique Villa.

Please don't hesitate to contact us by Email: gm@288boutiquevilla.com to get the best rates and best services directly from us.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The place is look nice from the front view once I step in the first day. Staff warm welcome us with welcome drink and cold tower. There are polite and quickly settling the check in for me. Really amazing with their service with special price offering to my team. It make me unforgettable the smile of lady staff at small pub restaurant that I forgot the name, she is very friendly and make me laugh! I will come back here again soon!

Room Tip: Booking directly on tripadvisor, they will give special discount!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank David E

Dear David,
It is truly rewarding to know that you have had the best hotel experience at Siem Reap Town is 288 Boutique Villa. My team and I would like to extend our sincere appreciation for your heartwarming compliments, especially about our service, and we are most grateful to hear that you’ve had an amazing time with us. We would love to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I really fell in love with this place. It is clean, room is nice, location good and it has a swimming pool, spa service and restaurant. Pon Buth is an excellent manager. The staff is very well trained and everybody is very very friendly and helpful. Especially I liked Ms Ruthy (reception) and Mr. Vibol (reception) both read every wish from my eyes. I can only recommend this place and will definitely come again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank Bine3011

Dear Bine3011,
It is great to hear that 288 Boutique Villa had served as your home away from home treat. Indeed, apart from the best location, spacious and cleaned room, Swimming Pool and Restaurant, our team is one of our best assets. My team would be very glad to know that you appreciate our hospitality and rest assured that your kind words "Excellent" would be shared to serve as our motivation. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Wishing you "Sam Nang La Or"!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

They had a awesome customer service. I booked a tuk tuk with them and the tuk tuk driver name sook puan(similar pronoun)he's a friendly and nice guy. I purchase 1 day pass for angkor wat thinking of 1 day was enough for us. on the 2nd day i booked the tuk tuk again to go somewhere else, and the driver told the reception that the place we are going need the angkor wat pass, hoping she can tell us this. but the reception only told me that if we go beng melea we need to pay 5 dollar. So we still continue our trip till when we wanted to go preah ko, the tuk tuk driver explain it to us. we were so disappointed, but he still take us to drive around the city since we already booked him for the whole day.
Other then miscommunication, everything were good.
They even provide us place to bath even though we check out and taking bus travel to pheomn pehn at night. awesome experience with them.

Room Tip: if you sleep later than 7am-8am, dont get the room on the right (facing the hotel). the right side of the room were close to a mini school. so it would be very noisy.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank dkeru
288BoutiqueVilla, Manager at 288 Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Dkeru,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at 288 Boutique Villa. I am glad to know that you have enjoyed our “awesome service and hotel” as well as Mr. Sokphoan (tuk tuk driver).

We will look on your concerns, especially regarding the temple pass of Beng Melea and Rolous Group Temple. We always seek to respond and act on any problems or issues pointed out to us by our guests. We sincerely hope to have a chance to take good care of you again on your next Siem Reap visit.

Please don't hesitate to contact us by Email: <gm@288boutiquevilla.com> to get the best rates and best services directly from us.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My friend had recommended this hotel for us and we booked it after reading mostly positive reviews here on tripadvisor. We stayed here 3 nights, it was an amazing experience in Cambodia. It is a nice boutique hotel in the heart of Siem Reap. They welcoming us very well, the staff is very friendly, really makes me stay enjoyable, they are helpful with any kind of arrangements.

Room Tip: Pool at afternoon is good for relaxation!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Maria G
288BoutiqueVilla, Manager at 288 Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Maria,
A sincere appreciation for your wonderful comments on your stay with us “LOVELY BOUTIQUE HOTEL”. And It is a pleasure to know that you had a wonderful stay and amazing experience in Cambodia. We look forward to welcoming you back again with an assurance of greater, lasting memories at 288 Boutique Villa.