“nice bar with nice people”
Review of Karma Bar

Karma Bar
Ranked #14 of 43 Nightlife in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Karma Bar s a small bar but could be full of fun. been there twice for now and got drunk there twice...With nice boss Lee and nice staff Loch there, i actually didnt worry so much being drunk.and of course, have to thank those nice friends who were with me. Still sorry that I broke their glasses being drunk, but I was sober enough to remember that Lee said it was no big deal as long as I didnt hurt myself. NIce guy! and was lucky enough to know that the bartender Loch s going to get married soon, am looking forward to getting an invitation to his wedding. LOL. and looking forward for the Halloween and get funny-face-painting there!
If u ever come to Karma Bar, u ll meet these nice people and perhaps bunch of funny drunk travelers. Come or even just pay a visit, could be fun even chatting there. Cheers and enjoy Siem Reap!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

I came just on a short visit of 4 days to Siem Reap and turned out drinking at Karma bar every night at least a little bit. Most of the time I just stayed there because I had such a great time. I got welcome shots every night, sometimes even more than one. They had good priced drinks and a great vibe. I will definitely visit again on my future trips back to Siem Reap. It's a must go!

1  Thank ZacGard
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The first night I moved to Siem Reap, a friend brought me to Karma Bar. I got to meet the owner and a bunch of other expats and travelers. I had such a great time that I have been back every night. I love it. The atmosphere is great and there are some awesome people to meet. The drinks are actually good and at a good price. I've tried to go to other bars, and most of them are over priced and barely have any alcohol. At Karma, I can make recommendations for music and they are very open-minded and welcoming. I love my time there so much. It's a must go in Siem Reap. The entire Sok San Road is wonderful and every traveler should take time to check it out.

1  Thank Gypsytraveling
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I spent many an evening here enjoying the laughs with regulars and drop ins a like. The owner, staff and regulars were fantastic fun and made it a real home from home.

Its ideally situated in Soc San and has a pleasant vibe with good tunes and a peaceful environment to end your night. Weather on your way home or on your way out drop in for a warm welcome.
I loved it here the owners and staff were full of great advice at all times.
A favourite of mine for sure.

1  Thank Theardenttraveller
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Top bar, top people, top music.

On the road that's fast becoming the best late night bar lane in the reap. Open until you decide to stumble out. What more could you ask for.