“Hit the spot”

Ranked #16 of 42 Nightlife in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I regularly go for a beer at karma because I like the chilled out friendly atmosphere so I was very happy when I went there last night after being away for a month to find out they are now doing food too. The food was very well priced an was so good i got a second helping to take home for my wife an she loved it too.
Well done guys keep up the grate work

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I've been visiting Siem Reap for many years now, the first place I always visit is the Karma Bar mainly to get up to date on the latest news, gossip and meet old friends. This place is absolutely vital for any traveller who wants to get the best local knowledge before hitting the Angkor complex. It's also one of the most friendly bars in town, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend The Karma bar for any traveller who is looking for good music, a chilled out atmosphere, great BBQ food at reasonable prices and now I've heard that for the World Cup period most of the main matches will be shown live on the large screen tv.
The Sok San road still has it's original character, its what Pub street was years ago before it was ruined by commercialisation , Pub street is for tourists, Sok San is for travellers.

2  Thank Abdelengleze
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I met Lee the owner in Palolem, India. He told us about his bar in Siem reap so we decided to check it out... We had a wicked time catching up again. The atmosphere is very chilled and so is the music. Nice and cosy. Lee is a very cool guy and likes like minded people. So nice to have a bevy and watch the world go by, you can be here for hours! It is a must when in Siem reap.
The music is very cool too.
Cheers dude, see you when I come back!
Chavela x

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Always a good bunch of friendly people in there! Lee the owner is a legend you'll often catch him putting on some skate videos on the TV, bar staff are very friendly and often give free shots (if you're nice!), and yeah, a nice place to relax after the hussle and bussle of pub street :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Really a cool place. Small but comfortable. Friends took me to Karma Bar and i ended up there every night. The owner Lee makes you feel welcome! I lost my credit card and they made sure i got it back. Really helpfull and friendly staff. Drinks are a great value for your money. Nice music and good energy. I'll be back!