“Very nice family hotel”

Putheavatei Boutique & Spa
Ranked #276 of 514 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We visited Cambodia for a 2 day trip and we have chosen this hotel because it was really close to the temples.

They organized free transportation from and to the airport. You may ask the driver for a tour of the temples for an extra fee.

Rooms were clean, with A/C and free WiFi. The staff really really friendly and has met all our expectations.

Great value for money spent!!

• Stayed: May 2014

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Me and my two friends booked in this hotel for 2 days. We arrived at Siem Reap at about 9:30 p.m. and for us who are all women and first time to visit Cambodia, we were a little bit apprehensive. But it was such a relief to find the driver that was sent by the Hotel to be waiting for us outside the arrival area. The room is clean and spacious with 3 double beds and a veranda. The toilet is clean. Mr. Phirun Heng (the owner) and his wife are very hospitable. They even let us leave some of our things when we went to Phnom Penh. The breakfast is good with a nice Cambodian coffee. The tuktuk drivers/tourist guide (Narow and Zai) assigned to us were very courteous and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I booked this hotel for two days online and had a comfortable two nights there with bed and breakfast. Rooms are very clean and modern with all the facilities. Room service is superb. Owner is very friendly and helpful. very organized, and arrange airport pick ups and drops on time. very knowledgeable. tuk tuk drivers recommended are good. I will definitely recommend this as a safe and friendly place in Siem reap. නවාතැන් ගැනීම සඳහා හොඳ තැනක්. සියලු පහසුකම් සහිත නවීන හෝටලයකි. නිස්කලංක පරිසරයකි. Angkor, Pub Street, night market යන ස්තානවලට පහසුවෙන් යා හැක. ගාස්තු හරිම සාදාරනයි. Madura Hewage - Sri Lanka.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Good place to stay to visit Angkor, it is about half way between town and the temples. $2 tuk-tuk ride or 25-30 main walk into town for shopping and lots of restaurants. Yummy Cambodian breakfast of fried rice or Omelete and great coffee. Staff very friendly, would recommend this hotel if you do not want to stay in town.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We booked this location based on trip advisor reviews and we were not disappointed.

The girl working the reception desk was kind and knowledgable about the area. She was able to solve any problem, she ran the place lol.
The tuk-tuk drivers recommended by the hotel were fair and easygoing, never pressured you to book anymore then you had planned on.
The area felt safe and in a good location to visit the Angkor park. Rooms were spotless and you can even book forward travel through the very efficient from desk. Definitely would recommend this place to everyone.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

I personally prefer budget accommodation like hostels and guest houses. But due to certain circumstances I ended up staying in this hotel.
Leaving some minor issues aside I'd like to share something what I never expected to happen in Cambodia.
By accidental I left SD card from my camera behind. And didn't realize it til almost a week after check-out.
With the slimmest chances ever I emailed management asking if they found it.
They got back to me saying they had their staff going through all drawers in my room and found it. They offered me to somehow email me all my pix and videos from the card! They would be willing to be that accommodating!
Luckily enough I've got a friend in town who picked the card up from them.
I am one lucky girl!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, service was EXCELLENT!! Our tuk2 driver Mr Bunnet Heng was so friendly and really helpful. I will definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends & families. The price was so cheap and reasonable.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
#174 of 310 in Siem Reap
Baby Elephant Boutique Hotel
Baby Elephant Boutique Hotel
#47 of 371 in Siem Reap

Been to Putheavatei Boutique & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Putheavatei Boutique & Spa

Address: No. 81, Street 60m, Spean Neak | Corner of Jayavarman VII Hospital, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Region: Cambodia > Siem Reap Province > Siem Reap
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #276 of 514 B&Bs / Inns in Siem Reap
Price Range: £13 - £25 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Putheavatei Boutique & Spa 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Putheavatei Boutique & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.