“Great service & delicious pizza!”

Belmiro's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #24 of 875 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$2 - US$17
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the heart of Siem Reap, Belmiro's brings the taste and style of New York Pizza's and Subs to Cambodia. Choose Pizza by the slice or order a giant 18" (45 cms) Pizza to share with friends. Also available are fully filled sub sandwiches, freshly toasted. If you're eating in then we have a fully stocked bar and range of soft drinks. Belmiro's Pizza's & Subs is open from noon till late.
Chicago, Illinois
“Great service & delicious pizza!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We were walking around choosing a place to have dinner. Belmiro's looked casual and comfortable.
The service is excellent, and so is the attitude of the people who works here. Pizza is delicious and high quality.
Definitely a place to eat when in Siem Reap.

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Dear Poncher26,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a nice review of your dining experience at our restaurant. Muchas gracias por tomarte tu tiempo en escribir un buen examen de su experiencia culinaria en nuestro restaurant.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Siem Reap, Cambodia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Huge pizzas”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Visited Belmiro's with my husband one rainy evening. We shared a medium pizza and left feeling very full. We were quite awkward, husband wanted his half as meat lovers with extra things and I wanted my half as cheese with different extra things. After checking that it was possible, the waitress came back with a price. Pizza arrived, was exactly what we'd requested and was delicious. Couldn't finish all of my half so took it home for breakfast. Still delicious the next day. The lemonade was really lovely too.

Dear Redoir,
I would like to thank you & your husband for battling the elements to come in to try our pizza. I am glad to hear that my team was able to accommodate your special requests on your pizza. Our philosophy is that it’s your meal and you should be able to get it your way. We look forward to seeing you back soon, keep an eye out for our other interesting weekly specials as well.
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious and fun!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stopped in on our last night in Siem Reap after reading the great reviews. Glad to say that this place lived up to our expectations! The service was excellent, the restaurant looks fun and modern, and the food was delectable! The three of us tried the meatball sub, veggie pizza, and the chorizo pizza (so, so good). Belmiro (the owner) is very gregarious and friendly. He came over to our table and chatted with us for awhile and even generously offered us a complementary dessert (which, of course, was also very tasty). We were disappointed we weren't staying longer so that we could come by again and try more things on the menu!

• Visited July 2014
tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear Sharon H,
Thank you for taking time to write a review. I’m very happy that our place lived up your expectations. It was an honor to serve you and your friends during your visit to Siem Reap. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit back to town.
Melbourne, Australia
“Great service and amazing food!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I live in Siem Reap and this is one of my favourite restaurants. The staff (and owner) are so friendly and attentive and the food is consistently amazing. As an expat, my favourite thing about this restaurant is the ever changing weekly specials, there is always something new and great to try! I highly recommend this place.

• Visited July 2014
tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Clare Foster,
Thank you for your loyal patronage of Belmiro’s Pizza & Subs. My staff and I enjoying cooking for Khmer, Ex-Pats, & Tourist alike as we feature International favorites. This week we’re offering a Greek Platter Special - A classic Gyro sandwich with lamb, beef, tomato, onion, and Tzatziki sauce on pita bread, Rice Pilaf, Fresh Greek Salad & Homemade Hummus. We look forward to your return trip for some dinner & drinks.
Geelong, Australia
“How good is the dip, wings, pizza and burger !!!!!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Having walked past this wonderful pizza place we thought let's go in and try it. We both thought the buffalo wings sounded great but before the ever smiling waitress (possibly the best smile I have ever seen) took our order Tyler the owner came over to welcome us, and suggest we try the Mexican dip, so as they say do as the locals do, we had what I would say the best dip I have ever eaten. We still had the wings which were fantastic a bit spicy but not to much, I ordered the pepperoni pizza which was how I like it not to thick and just the right amount of toppings not too much, my husband had the butter boom burger ( hope that's right) with only 1 pattie not the standard 2 and struggled to eat what he said was better than any burger he has ever had. If your in Siem Reap and don't want the local food and want just want some good tucker this is the place to be.

Visited June 2014
Dear Muzsim,
Thank you walking in and giving our restaurant a try during your vacation to Siem Reap. Everyone loves our shining star waitress “Chuckles” who does have the world’s best smile and service. I’m very happy that you took my suggestion of trying our Cha-Chi-La-La Dip which I’m happy to hear that you’ve enjoyed. Perhaps on your next visit back to town your husband would be willing to try two patties on his “Butter Boom Burger”.