“A for Effort!”

Ranked #34 of 1,005 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$2 - US$17
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in the heart of Siem Reap, Belmiro's brings the taste and style of New York Pizza's and Subs to Cambodia. Choose Pizza by the slice or order a giant 18" (45 cms) Pizza to share with friends. Also available are fully filled sub sandwiches, freshly toasted. If you're eating in then we have a fully stocked bar and range of soft drinks. Belmiro's Pizza's & Subs is open from noon till late.
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Tyler is committed to making your visit to his establishment the best it can be. His food is excellent and portions are large. The setting is great, and suitable for meeting friends for a fun evening which includes a visit to Pub St, right beside here. They have weekly specials that are in addition to their standard menu, usually inspired by another country, Greece, Canada, USA, etc... You will not be dissappointed here, GO!

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear ClubFred6,
Thank you for your positive feedback on your dining experience with us here at Belmiro’s Pizza & Subs. We try new and exciting specials every week from around the globe to make everyone happy. And for the locals to try different international dishes. My staff and I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Tyler

Write a ReviewReviews (1,282)

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Just recently visited Belmiro's and was blown away with what I found. To me it was a slice of home in Cambodia. I was craving some pizza and jumped for joy when I came on this place. Tyler, the owner, is from the US and the nicest guy around. Told us all about the food and even how he came up with the name of the place. I love pizza and good pizza at that, so I would highly recommend if you want a slice to stop in and get your fix here. I enjoyed it so much I went back the next day and had the meatball sub; talk about good and another great story on that sandwich.

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear Armyboy2014,
It was great meeting you on your trip to Siem Reap. I am glad that you’ve enjoyed our beautiful homemade pizza while you were in town. I hope that you had a smooth flight back to Texas.
Tyler

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My friend took me there to have dinner. We tried their pizza and the country fried chicken special on the night we went. My advice: stick with the pizza which is reasonably priced and with buy-by-slice options, I sampled more than one kind and quite liked one which had Mexican food ingredients (forgive for not recalling its name). The chicken on the other hand was too pricey for Siem Reap standards with a portion size that disappoints as much as the dish itself.

The service was very good. The nice lady behind the bar was quite pleasant and the owner even came and chatted with us at the table.

I would visit again to have their pizza.

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear HappyTimes2011,
I am happy that you had the opportunity to try several different types of pizza that we offer at our restaurant. The pizza that you’ve really enjoyed was our “Seoul of Mexico Pizza” which is a flavorful Mexican minced beef and savory homemade Korean Kimchee which has a wonderful bold flavor. I’m sorry that you really didn’t enjoy our weekly special of Southern Style Chicken. However, we offer new specials every week and we hope that you and your friends will be back to try one of other exciting specials we feature.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We have had a couple of dodgy pizza in our time traveling around South East Asia, it was about time out pangs were met, and Belmiro's was up to the challenge. The food was amazing and the best tasting pizza we have had in a month of traveling around Thailand and Cambodia, the portions were massive, a much welcome sight to the usual bite size portions we had become accustomed to during our trip, and the staff were friendly and helpful, a 5* rating all day long!

Dear Arthur C,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our restaurant. We offer large 14” (35cm) & 18” (46cm) fresh pizza which is great value and economically friendly. We hope you’ve enjoyed your trip to Southeast Asia and we hope to see you and your friends again soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Ate at Belmario's just as my hanger (anger caused by hunger) was kicking in. We had the Cha-Chi-La-La Mexican Dip with corn chips...simply fantastic. I will try to re-create it when I get back home! Had the Aunt Nancy's Meatball Sub as well. Freshly made and great flavor. Belmario's is highly recommended. Don't miss it if you are in Siem Reap!

Dear Megan Q,
It was a pleasure meeting you and your husband on your trip to Siem Reap. I know that our Cha-Chi-La-La Mexican Dip will be a big hit with your friends back home when you make it for them. Please enjoy it and hopefully add a nice story of how you’ve first tried the dish here at Belmiro’s Pizza & Subs.