Angkor Orchid Central Hotel
US$97
US$93
US$104
US$92
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$299
Hotels.com
US$150
US$146
Agoda.com
All reviewsnight marketold marketgreat locationart marketpub streethard rock cafetuk tukair conlower floorclean hotelbalcony roomno lifttea coffeehot showerbig roombudget hotelfew minutes walk
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

My hubby and I visited siem reap for just 2 days and our stay at the angkor orchid central was nothing but perfection. The location is unbeatable, just a couple minutes walk to where the action is. An awesome market just next door (for all of you souvenir addicts) and a convenient store also next door in case you need drinks or snacks. We got a room with balcony and the extra few bucks where really worth it! Every night we went on the balcony an had drink while enjoying the refreshing breeze. The breakfast was ok, nothing fancy but better than your average hotel. The staff... I cannot say enough good things about them. Very polite and helpful, they even gave us maps upon our arrival and told us a bit about the area. Overall, great value and atmosphere. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Fiorella L
Ajil A, Manager at Angkor Orchid Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2014

Thank you so much for the great review. We really appreciate it. At Angkor Orchid Central Hotel, we strive our very best to give excellent service to make our guests to have an enjoyable stay with us. As our location is right in the town center, it makes our guest to have easy accessible to all the night markets, old market & Pub Street. All within 5 minutes walk. Thank you once again and it is our pleasure serving you and we hope to see you again. :)

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Siem reap is a very busy town filled with tourists. I was lucky to find this hotel to stay at. While there are other choices both less expensive and much more expensive, for the average cost of $15 USD per night, I felt I got tremendous value. Everything you would want in Siem Reap is literally no more than a five minute walk from all of the night markets and restaurants to Pub Street and all of the clubs. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The wifi is consistent. The free breakfast in the morning is basic and fair but it's included in the cost of the room.
The staff stands up to welcome you back everytime you walk through the lobby with a sincere smile. The afternoon/evening staff is amazing. They both went above and beyond to help me with various questions including going to personally purchase a bus ticket for me from a company other than the one that the hotel works with.
My only issues were that I had to change my room three times due to my choice of extending my stay without warning, the drains in the bathroom are a little slow and that the roof top which could be used as a sun deck to enhance the value of the stay, is just a rooftop. I can't be upset about the room changes however because at the end of the day, the hotel did everything they could to keep accommodating my needs. I would absolutely stay here again and suggest that you do if you are planning a trip to Siem Reap.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank ibw10016

Reviewed 4 June 2014

My husband and I had a fabulous stay at Angkor Orchid Central Hotel during our four nights in Siem Reap. The staff were extremely attentive and helpful with everything we needed. The location is fantastic and breakfast was delicious each morning.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Garyn M

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Though I only stayed for a day, I have nothing but praises for the services and facilities at orchid central hotel. The staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly, miles ahead of any hotel or hostel I've stayed in the last week in Phnom Penh Battambang or siem reap. The room is great,except for the fact that there were a few mosquitoes in the room for some reason and the tv was down. Nevertheless,their services more than make up for it and for the price I paid(USD$12) I can say this hotel is worth every penny. Only 5/10 min walk from pub street and night market. Highly recommended

• Stayed: May 2014
5  Thank Jy93

Reviewed 23 May 2014

The location of the hotel is right next to the night market which is great for going out. The rooms are quiet and clean. WIFI works. The staff is very nice and helpful. The price of the hotel is great. I would definitely go back.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple