“Best hospitality in Siem Reap”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Skyway Hotel

Skyway Hotel
Ranked #323 of 338 Hotels in Siem Reap
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Best hospitality in Siem Reap”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

The Skyway Hotel in Siem Reap is well presented, with the pool area, restaurant and lobby areas all kept in good condition. The rooms were very spacious and reasonably priced with all facilities operational, clean and on par with 3* accommodation.

By far the best thing about this hotel are the staff who are all very friendly, welcoming and helpful with special thanks to Tola who went above and beyond to be of help to us. Nothing is too much trouble - for example when we left the hotel we had to leave early before the restaurant was open, but Tola organised for the chef to come in early that day especially to cook us a packed breakfast for our travels to Bangkok which was very kind.

The hotel offers a free Tuk Tuk service in to town which was very helpful, but if you will need a lift back to the hotel later make sure you are clear before you leave the hotel that you will want to come back and at what time to avoid any confusion. The hotel also organise reasonably priced trips to Angkor Wat so make sure you ask at the hotel as they tend to be cheaper than a self employed driver.

Highly recommended, thanks for a great stay Skyway. Ollie, Jack & Kristina.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Copenhagen
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

I got a huge room that was very clean and comfortable. Anan was very helpful and professional from the second I stepped in the.
The location about 1,5 km from town centre was to far out from my taste and the neighborhood wasn't really a place to hang out. The hotel provided free tuk-tuks to the centre though.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

This hotel had everything I needed for my 11 day stay in Siem Reep. My room was huge, bathroom could do with a bit more light. However, Room and bathroom very clean. The hotel is set back of the main road, it is fairly quiet. AC works well and is quiet. The pool is very clean and big enough for a bit of a swim after a hot day @ Angkor Wat. My biggest "Thanks" goes to Anan and his college. Also my Tuk Tuk driver "Mr. La" was always there to help. This hotel offers a free Tuk Tuk ride into town (Pub Street) return Tuk Tuk $2-3 or a Motor bike $1.The management made me feel like being part of there family. I would stay here again and again and recomend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

Was skeptical about a place charging only $26 a night for the time we went, but was genuinely delighted. Large room, clean and fresh, with good air conditioning and free wireless. Breakfast was included, and we really enjoyed it. The staff was so friendly and kind. Tola, for example, was there to serve with genuine friendliness. Downside is that the towels were small and thin, and the shower leaked a little so the floor was wet. Minor problems. The hotel is right next to a money exchange place which we used twice to convert our Chinese currency to US dollars, which are accepted everywhere. It's on Highway 6, not far from the road to the temple complex and not far from downtown. The hotel even will arrange a free tuk tuk (taxi) to the Center where many restaurants etc. for foreigners are. Oh, and there is a nice pool.

Room Tip: Top floor might be most quiet. Room 524 is a great choice - has only 1 room next to it. That's w...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

We were really impressed with the service at this hotel, the staff went above and beyond the call of duty to help us out! We were picked up at the airport by the lovely Kaka (who was also our driver for Angkor Wat tour the next day) and set up in hotel - staff were really obliging with answering our many questions, printing for us and the like. The tour itself to Angkor wat organised via hotel was super, really knowledgeable and interesting guide. The air conditioned comfy car was most welcome also! Hotel itself had a pool, small spa area and all staff spoke decent English. Location wasn't central but with the free driver tuck-tucks it was fine and only 5 min drive to centre also. Highly recommend this place, it was best service in a hotel we've experienced by far in our 3 week tour of South East Asia and lovely place also.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Saitama-shi, Saitama, Japan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

I booked this skyway hotel online and I asked airport pickup service. It was first time to travel in Siem Reap, so I was a little nervous if I could reach the hotel. At that day when I arrived the airport, the Tuk-thk driver, Mr.Mau was waiting me at the exit. He is so kind men, and can speak English. During I staid Siem Reap he tool me many places (15$~30$/day).
The hotel workers are also kind men. Everyday when I eat breakfast or before go out, they talk me friendly. At night hotel worker asked me to drink at down town, I really enjoy local cambodian food and beer. Thanks Mr Tola, Mr Num and other kind men.
Everyone who work in this hotel can speak English, everybody is awesome kind.
I must stay this hotel next time I visit Siem Reap.

Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

I would like to thank Mr theap anan, he provides excellent service and he very friendly to his customer… really appreciate his helping hand in my memorable holiday at there… at this hotel,language is not a barrier for communication, Mr anan can speak fluent English,besides that he also recommend many interesting places to me… he help me a lot throughout the holiday,next time if I have opportunity to visit there again,I sure will go stay at skyway hotel… ^_^

• Stayed August 2013