Skyway Hotel
US$79
US$56
US$155
US$93
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$299
US$214
US$195
US$173
Agoda.com
US$146
All reviewsbudget hotelgreat staffsnice hotelvisiting angkor watstayed for nights
Reviewed 19 January 2014

When will learn to only book one night so I am not stuck in a dump for 3 nights? Poorly maintained, not clean. There are so many nicer places in Siem Reap. The Tuk tuk driver was great and took us to the temples and all around for a reasonable price. Money missing from the room. Breakfast was good though. This is a definite don't stay here again.

Room Tip: At a different hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I really appreciate the hospitality of the hotel. Everyone was so friendly and helpful: the manager, the receptionist, the staff, and the Tuk-Tuk drivers. The best value of this hotel is the free Tuk-Tuk.

I had an accident with the hair-dryer in the hotel room in which I broke the hair-dryer, burnt the bed mattress and the sheet. Fortunately, I was in the room so the fire didn't spread further. I was prepared to pay a lot of damage but the management only charged me with a fraction of the real damage cost (I guess it the amount charged is less than a quarter of the damage cost)!

There are a couple of things that could be improved though. The first one is the hot water. The water is only luke-warm even though I put it to maximum and the smell is a bit "rusty". The second one to be improved is the swimming pool. The size and the area is great, but the water is so cold I couldn't stay very long inside even in a hot day and they use too much chlorine, it hurts my eyes.

Overall, I really enjoy my stay because of the service and hospitality.

Thank You.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

One nights stay to see as much as possible in 24hrs. Arrived in Siem Reap and got a taxi to the hotel, didn't book but had read ok reviews before hand. They had a room, the taxi driver asked if we wanted to hire him for the day to get around quickly and with his knowledge for $30. So he waited for us to check in.
Checked in, saw the room which is nice, clean and not a shoe box! Shower is not the best but after a long few hours seeing the temples the pool certainly cooled us down. Given extra towels for the pool. Staff gave us advice on how to get to Koh Chang and booked a taxi for the 2 hrs to the Thai border. Plenty of beers but no spirit's. Not a place to stay as a family for a week, but perfect as a stop to get and see the temples.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DannyRix
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My partner and I had stayed in this hotel for two nights and thought it was nice. Today we came back earlier than on previous days as we wanted to pack for our early morning flight. Our room door was wide open and we saw two cleaner ladies going through my handbag!!!! What an awful experience!! I immediately ran down to the reception and explained the situation to the guy who had been so helpful throughout our stay. He came to speak to the cleaners. My partner kept asking what is their reason to go through our bags??!! They kept talking which we could not understand. The guy told us the ladies were cleaning, then he called his manager who was too busy to care. We were not happy with the service at all!! I do not want to stay for another night!! This has completely ruined our last night here. So gutted!!!

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Jonna V
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This hotel is in a good location for getting around the temples by tuk tuk or car, I did both. The staff are wonderful, anything I asked was dealt with. The massage is great, I had one almost every night, very professional (no sex). The room was clean and big, the aircon worked fine, the sound of the birds in the morning was a joy. It's right next to a covered market where they sell food and fruit and the best little sponge and coconut cakes you'll ever eat. For me the it was good value all round.

Room Tip: Being in off the road I don't think noise will be an issue anywhere. The higher the better, but there is one room that has no window on the 4th floor be warned.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business