“Amazing People & Amazing Service”

Golden Temple Villa
Ranked #61 of 357 Hotels in Siem Reap
“Amazing People & Amazing Service”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I stay at Golden Temple Villa from 9/April/2014 until 14/April/2014. Double-room, $22 per night with breakfast included (many options that you can choose from the breakfast menu !!)

Free pick up from the airport by using Tuk-tuk, welcoming drinks, briefing about where to go during you stay with them. Free flow of Coffee, Tea, Khmer Jasmine Tea, and Banana for 24 hours at their restaurant which is a nice environment for dining. Free one set of full body massage. 24-hours computer and internet for use (for those worrying about looking for a printer for your document or boarding pass, you can simply solve the problem during the moment staying with them.) 24-hours front desk service.

Golden Villa Temple located just 5 minutes walk to Night Market and Pub Street where you can spend your night time over there. I choose to having my dinner at Golden Temple Villa most of the time because the price they offer is further cheap compare to the outside restaurant, and the portion is large !!(I am referring to the Amok & Lok-lak set).

Too much to share and I think you definitely need to experience it by yourself!!
I am really happy during the moment staying with Golden Villa Temple !!

By the way,
Happy Khmer New Year !!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (258)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 18 April 2014

By George, this is by far my favourite place out of all I've stayed thus far. My mother stayed there a couple of years ago, and highly recommended it to me. I booked a triple room for my friends and I for 5 nights. The villa arranged for a tuk tuk driver to meet us at the airport and to be taken there - and it didn't cost us extra! Upon our arrival, we were welcomed with cold lemon ice teas, which we absolutely loved and had so much of during our stay. Their restaurant was amazing - we ate there for the majority of our stay. It is within a walking distance to many shops, markets and the Pub Street. There are tuktuk drivers outside the villa where you can ask to be taken to places at a price you both agree on. Highly recommended and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I were solo to Siem Reap during 14-18 Apr'14 and stayed 4 night with Golden a temple Villa.

I travel with my own foldable bicycle in Siem Reap and Angkor heritage sites.

I could park my bike in their private garage,so I have no worry with it. The welcome drink is fantastic, one is never enough for me.i really wish to have 2nd cup. Haha

And the free 1 hour massage really impressed me. Initially I thought it is just a foot massage, because it's free so I don expect much. But it's a full body massage from head to toe. And the skill is very good.its much much better than the one I paid in Bali.

Cleanliness has no problem at all. Clean towel is very important to me and it never disappoint me. New clean towel changed everyday, room clean everyday. Clean and comfortable bed let me had very good rest over the 4 nights.

Location is very strategic, less than 5 mins to reach pub street.

Friendly and kind staff make me feel like a VIP.

I personally highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank steventbs
Tahoe City, California
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My niece and I stayed at the Golden Villa Temple from March 26 through March 31, 2014. The hospitality extended by the hotel staff was excellent. We had no problems from our late night pick up at the airport to our two days of touring to our departure. We were welcomed each time we returned to the hotel and felt welcomed. Breakfast was excellent. The tuk-tuk driver and English speaking guide, Sompath, arranged by the hotel, were terrific for our two days of touring the temples. (FYI, two days is not enough!) The pool was enjoyable upon our return each day. When we were getting ready to leave, my niece and I both wished we had planned more time here and in Siem Reap. We both want to return and would not hesitate to stay at the Golden Temple.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We stayed at Golden Temple Villa for 5 days and were very happy with our choice. We received a warm welcome from the staff with a cold drink and tips for our trip. The hotel is small, nicely decorated with a lovely chill and dining area. The location is perfect, in walking distance from the center but on a quiet little street. The room could use a little updating but it was clean, with hot water and air con. The food was great and less expensive than in the center. We also loved the 1 hour complimentary massage. For visiting Angkor Wat complex we booked tuk tuk trips from the hotel and were very pleased with the itinerary, the drivers and the fair pricing. Totally recommend it!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jmecherutza
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We stayed at Golden Temple for several days while in Siem Reap and enjoyed every minute. Upon arrival we were greeted with a delicious welcome drink and a cool towel while the staff prepared everything for check-in. Our booking included breakfast and a one hour massage for both my husband and I. The breakfast was quite good and there were a lot of options to choose from. My favorite was the pineapple pancake! We chose to book our massage after a long day of sightseeing in the heat and humidity and it was the perfect end to a busy day.
The hotel offers several sightseeing tour options which we utilized each day we were there. It is basically just a tuk-tuk driver that accompanies you the whole day to wherever you are going; which is great if you are someone who likes to go off and explore things and don't like being on a set time schedule. The tours offered were very reasonably priced and well worth it to give your feet a bit of a rest.
The only slight complaint I would have is that the air conditioner in our room did not get as cool as we would like, but it didn't keep us from having a good nights rest. The attentive staff and superior service are above and beyond what you would expect considering how little you pay to stay here. I highly recommend it! Perfect location close to Pub Street and some wonderful restaurants.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Puchong, Malaysia
Reviewed 8 April 2014

i found this hotel info via TripAdvisor. Glad I've made the perfect selection.
We are still here and will check out on Thursday 10th April. For sure we will miss this place so much.

It has the calm and relaxing atmosphere. Our room is like heaven for us , after whole day walking under the hot sun !! every returns will be welcomed with cold towels n warm smile.

The reservation agent Mr. Sopheak, was so kind to help me arrange a surprise birthday cake for my husband. ( it was a huge surprise even for my self). I did email him to advice me on the surprise celebrations, but he arranged the cake and all the staffs joined to sing birthday song for my hubby. We was so touched.. and it was a beautiful moments. Thanks for Sopheak & the whole team.

The food here is good and reasonably charged. just a small advice, the hotel should have more variety of breakfasts. The Hotel is also walking distance to the old market & Pub street.

Highly recommended for couples. <3

Room Tip: The hotel also can help to arrange the tours.