We booked this hotel by dertour together with an offer. It is a nice small hotel.
The rooms are large and clean, bed linen was changed daily. Air-conditioning worked perfectly. Very friendly staff, especially in the Spa area. The massages were to be recommended. The breakfast buffet was good and varied. In the evening we ate once at the hotel, price/performance ratio was right. Nearby are several restaurants and shopping. The large market is also not far away. We liked it in this hotel. Unfortunately, the hotel is not right in the centre, but a Tuk Tuk (available directly in front of the hotel, price to the centre less than two dollars per Tuk Tuk) one is very fast in the centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- - KHEMARA means Khmer in Sanskrit- KHEMARA opened its business door on 13 April 2003- KHEMARA renovated rooms with changing from carpet to timber wood floor in 2007- KHEMARA renovated its Spa and built new Ballroom in 2011- KHEMARA renames as Khemara Angkor Hotel & Spa on 11th November 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Khemara Angkor Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Khemara Angkor Hotel And Spa
- Khemara Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Khemara Angkor Siem Reap