“very very pleasent”

Angkor Guide Driver
Ranked #51 of 323 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Dear Value Tourist. Welcome to Cambodia. My name Dona The local English speaking tuk tuk driver for Angkor temple tour in Siem Reap. I am more than happy to please offering all my best as much as I can, to ensure you have a wonderful day tour in Siem Reap Angkor Cambodia. Thanks you so much for my service, and really hope to see you soon .
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I just visited Siem Reap with my boyfriend and we were so lucky to have this guy taking care of us!
He knows so much about his city, about the temples, where to eat and where to have nice drinks after dinner!
We enjoyed our stay in Siem Reap very much and recommend him to everyone who is looking for a safe and easy going tukuk driver who knows about his city and his country!

All reviews
"nice guy"
"spent days"
"own pace"

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Assuming you want a professional, courteous, knowledgeable, English-speaking, always on-time tuk-tuk driver, Girath is the one. Always prepared to assist you with any questions you may have. Being from Siem Reap, he has extensive knowledge of the area around Angkor as well as attractions and sights further away. He is definitely my tuk-tuk driver of choice when I return to Siem Reap.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank BigBadK
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Here is your driver. Hands down , the best. Girrath has an excellent personality, great integrity (no hustles or pressure) , speaks English really well and is very easy to be around. You will not be disappointed. This man has an extensive knowledge of Siem Reap and the temples and will open many doors for you. He's just a winning combo of so many things you look for in a driver besides being a humble man with loads of humanity. Choose Girrath.

1  Thank deepforestpat
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Excellent !!! Girath speak good English. Hardworking and honest guy, beside he is quite knowledgeable and very accommodating. He knows Siem Reap very well, made our stay there very enjoyable. Loves to comeback for more. Thank you Gi !