“Great Guy”

Angkor Guide Driver
Ranked #55 of 266 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Dear Value Tourist. Welcome to Cambodia. My name Dona The local English speaking tuk tuk driver for Angkor temple tour in Siem Reap. I am more than happy to please offering all my best as much as I can, to ensure you have a wonderful day tour in Siem Reap Angkor Cambodia. Thanks you so much for my service, and really hope to see you soon .
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Guy”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Our trip to Siem Reap was made all the better Girrath, we would like to highly recommend him if any one goes there. nothing was to much trouble with what we asked of him. He took very good care of us and found him to be so friendly and has a great knowledge of the areaand allways felt safe & secure. what more could you ask.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Sandy H

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Munich, Germany
“very very pleasent”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I just visited Siem Reap with my boyfriend and we were so lucky to have this guy taking care of us!
He knows so much about his city, about the temples, where to eat and where to have nice drinks after dinner!
We enjoyed our stay in Siem Reap very much and recommend him to everyone who is looking for a safe and easy going tukuk driver who knows about his city and his country!

Jakarta, Indonesia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Top Notch Service”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Assuming you want a professional, courteous, knowledgeable, English-speaking, always on-time tuk-tuk driver, Girath is the one. Always prepared to assist you with any questions you may have. Being from Siem Reap, he has extensive knowledge of the area around Angkor as well as attractions and sights further away. He is definitely my tuk-tuk driver of choice when I return to Siem Reap.

Visited February 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank BigBadK
Ashford,Wa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Look no further”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Here is your driver. Hands down , the best. Girrath has an excellent personality, great integrity (no hustles or pressure) , speaks English really well and is very easy to be around. You will not be disappointed. This man has an extensive knowledge of Siem Reap and the temples and will open many doors for you. He's just a winning combo of so many things you look for in a driver besides being a humble man with loads of humanity. Choose Girrath.

1 Thank deepforestpat
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Taxi Tuk Tuk Angkor”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Excellent !!! Girath speak good English. Hardworking and honest guy, beside he is quite knowledgeable and very accommodating. He knows Siem Reap very well, made our stay there very enjoyable. Loves to comeback for more. Thank you Gi !