“Must try!”

HUNGRY BEAR at Angkor Night Market
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Cambodian, Fast food, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We have a PUMPKIN food&drink&dessert!PUMPKIN is one of the most famous food in cambodia.We use sweet pumpkin,make a delicious pumpkin menu.Please give it a try!【start business:06/NOV/2013】
Reviewed 31 July 2014

It closes early - I think 8pm? I can't recall, but it was closed when I went there on the first night. Determined to try this, I went earlier on the second night and followed the reviewer's advice to have the pumpkin pasta and pumpkin pudding and it was AMAZING.

Definitely one of my best meals in Siem Reap!

azusa1221, マネージャー at HUNGRY BEAR at Angkor Night Market, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Thank you for coming to our restaurant.
I'm sorry we closed our restaurant the day you came.
We take one or two days off per month.
I give my thanks for coming again and saying good.
I hope you'll be able to come.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Took us a little while to find is place - but it was well worth it! There are loads of night markets, but this one is the one with 'Original Night Market' on the sign. The owner is super friendly and the food (had the pork belly and pumpkin pasta) was delicious. Well well worth it.

1  Thank 106jackh

Thank you for coming to our restaurant and praising us.
Our restaurant is a small.
But we strive to attract customers making original food.
Please come again, I wait for you.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

In the main night market (there are a few in Siem Reap) at the back just by the big bar that looks like it should be on a beach. My partner (unfortunately for him!) was ill, so it was only me eating. I ordered the pork belly and oh my gosh. It was the BEST I'd ever eaten! What a find. I would recommend it to anyone is Siem Reap.

azusa1221, マネージャー at HUNGRY BEAR at Angkor Night Market, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you for coming to our restaurant.
I'm glad you say good.
If there are any chances, I would like your partner to eat our food.
Please come again.We wait for you.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We ordered a Pumpkin (milk) shake, Pumpkin Cream Pasta and Hungry Fried Rice. Food was fantastic! The cream pasta was rich with pumpkin flavour and the fired rice taste so good that we finished the whole plate even though we were full! The pork belly was so tender and juicy that it melted in our mouths.

Kim Yeng was the one who served us and she was so friendly! We will come back again when we are next back at Siem Reap!

azusa1221, マネージャー at HUNGRY BEAR at Angkor Night Market, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

I appreciate your comment.
We think and device methods for satisfying all customers.
It is not only offering good meals but taking good care of our customers.
Kim Yeng is a staff who serves her customers well.
And she works every saturday and sunday.
Please come again.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

This place is in the back left corner of the night market. May be a bit difficult to find.

The food is absolutely fantastic, good serving sizes and very well priced. Amazed at the quality of the cooking and cleanliness of the place.

Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Jason C

Thank you for your high evaluations.
I'm sorry that it is difficult to find our restaurant.
In future, we will do our best to make all customers happy.
I do will hope you will come again.