“Breathtaking!”

Bayon Temple
Book In Advance
US$125.00*
and up
Private Tour: Siem Reap Full Day Tour With Angkor Wat Banteay Srei Bayon Temple...
US$95.00*
Full Day Angkor Wat Tour by Car
US$95.00*
Small-Group Tour to Angkor Wat
Ranked #2 of 182 things to do in Siem Reap
Reviewed 10 June 2014

It is one of the must see sites in Angkor Thom. We had hired a guide for the entire day to accompany us to all sites and it was money well spent. We got to learn so much history and details about the restoration work that is in progress. Definitely recommend hiring one of the official government guides for the day.

2  Thank Girish C
Write a ReviewReviews (15,574)

Reviewed 10 June 2014

You can't help but smile as you walk around Bayon. Beautiful smiling faces looking down at you.

It's amazing to photograph so get there early in the morning to avoid the crowds - it's busy even in low season. So good I went twice!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My favorite time visiting Bayon Temple.
it is value time and fun with lovely smiling face of Buddha and the fresh views around temple. When I saw the faces, I feel I was at the time of building the temple - the Khmer Empire. You should take more time to do it in early morning to get away from the crowded tourists.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

One of my top three picks in Angkor wat. One can spend hours in this complex just admiring the beauty of the Bayon faces, architecture, and changing moods during the day.

It comes right after the Angkor wat. A quick visit will take one hour, but one can spend a whole day here. This can be visited any time of the day. Sun rise, Sun set or noon. Each smiling face look different from different angles. If I visit again, I would definitely spend more time here. Hope you too enjoy it.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Do not miss Banyon!! I personally thought it was even more beautiful than Angkor Wat.. We went to it last in our temple tour, and I'm glad we did! Save the best for last..

1  Thank emyliana