“Very kind and attentive guide, best choice”

Best Angkor Guide - Day Tours
Ranked #8 of 848 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Why Travel with us: 1. A group of professional tour guides with many year experiences 2. Know the best time to visit the temples 3. Know how to avoid the crowded - not only your eyes can see the temples, but let your heart feel it as well. 4. Know good spots for photos & know how to take good photos 5. Support local tour guides/drivers 6. Very reasonable price - no commission paid 7. Make your trip easy, fun & unforgettable 8. We have a strong passion to tell you stories....
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We visited Angkor earlier in July. We chose Kamsan for a two day tour. The first day we toures the closer circle of temples and on the second, on Kamsan's recommendation, we went further away, 130km from Siem Reap. We enjoyed both days very much. Kamsan was very attentive to our queations and needs. There was always a wet towel waiting for us after a long walk in the humid jungle, a simple thing but pleasant experience. We are glad we trusted Kamsan for his recommendation to go further away as the temples we've seen were simply amazing while there were much less people compared to Angkor. Wating to print some of the photos in large size :).

2  Thank Rositsa23
Kamsan S, Owner at Best Angkor Guide - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2015

Dear Valued Customer,

I would like to say thank you so much again for letting us to be part of your holiday:)

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with our services:) We provide our valued customers services from the bottom of our heart to make sure that you get more than your expectation. We always offer you a selected tour guide and driver. Your holiday in Cambodia is really meaningful for Cambodia and Cambodian people to have jobs to do so we always try our best to make the highest performance for all aspects.

Again, thank you a lot for taking time to rate us on Trip Advisor, the most trusted resource for travelers, to proof about our best quality. Your review is a big contribution for our team to secure employment:). I do hope to serve you again in the future, and we are ready for all visitors who wish to visit Cambodia - the Kingdom of Wonder.

There are newer reviews for Best Angkor Guide - Day Tours

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I first met Kamsan in 2012 when he was my guide for 2 days. Impeccable experience. We stayed in touch; in July 2014 I visited Angkor with my mother and we had Kamsan as our guide again. He is a very knowledgeable person, I have asked all kind of questions, including weird ones, and he always gave a very reasonable answer. Mostly, I was touched by his attention to my mother, always keeping an eye on her and giving her a hand when the floor was slippery or steep. Overall I must say that we were very happy to be in Kamsan's hands, he is a very genuine and entertaining person to be with and we'll definitely will call him again next time we come to visit this amazing place.

2  Thank Fresholiny

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Kamsen was recommended to us by a friend who had used him as a guide in 2013. He took me, my husband and our 3 boys around Siem Reap for 5 days in June 2014 and we couldn't have been happier. He is a wonderful, friendly and funny person, and was amazingly good with the 3 boys who all thought he was fantastic. He was extremely flexible in order to ensure that the activities that we did suited the whole family, and was happy to adapt the itinerary as needed throughout our 5 days. His knowledge of the temples and the history of Cambodia is brilliant, and he was able to impart his knowledge in a way that kept us all engaged. He went out of his way to make our trip so memorable, even taking 100's of photos on his phone for us that he sent to us the day after our tour ended. We were in email communication for a few months prior to our trip, and he happily adapted the itinerary over and over again until it was just right. We will never forget Kamsen - he added 100% more enjoyment to our Cambodia holiday. Thank you Kamsen - we will keep in touch and will send you photos when organised!

1  Thank VBede

Reviewed 9 July 2014

My husband and I used Kamsan to take us around for one of his VIP Tour packages. He was prompt, spoke great English and was super helpful throughout the entire day. Kamsan took us to some amazing spots in Angkor Wat and other surrounding temples that were completely DEVOID of other tourists and it made for a very peaceful and unique experience. We felt like we were the only ones at the temples despite having so many other people around because of his expert knowledge! I would highly recommend Kamsan to any and everyone who want a first-class experience in Siem Reap.

1  Thank Krina V

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My friends and I visited Siem Reap and booked four day tours with Kamsan Sreng (San for short). He plus his brother in law Sol (the driver) provided excellent service with knowledge of the temples, providing cold bottles of water and cold face washers to cool us down after walking around the various temples. They couldn't do enough for us and were very friendly, polite and professional.
I would highly recommend San for his knowledge of the area and good command of English.

1  Thank Doris Z