“A charming re-addition to Siem Reap”

Ranked #50 of 354 Hotels in Siem Reap
New York City, New York
“A charming re-addition to Siem Reap”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I just stayed at this hotel when it re-opened after renovation. The staff seemed so eager to have guests back in the hotel and provided sincere and gracious service throughout my trip. The new rooms look beautiful, and the pool area was a perfect oasis after a morning of climbing around the temples. My favorite place to hang out was the suspended beds in the courtyard overlooking the Banyon tree, where I could relax with a glass of wine and a good book. I am already booking my next trip back!

Room Tip: The Roof Garden Suite looks amazing! A huge living room with a private rooftop garden separating it...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank WorldCafeTraveler
SholtoSmith, General Manager at Park Hyatt Siem Reap, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor and can I also say that it is good to be back, now as Park Hyatt Siem Reap. I was delighted to read your positive reviews and how much you enjoyed your recent stay here with us. You painted a great picture too in terms of enjoying some R&R on one of our suspended beds in the courtyard and sipping a glass of wine! Very la dolce vita!!

I hope that you will return again soon and that when you do you will let me know so that I can personally assist you.

Thank you again and I I trust you are well.

Kind regards,

Sholto Smith (Mr)
Sivutha Boulevard
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Phone: +855 63 211 234
Email: sholto.smith@hyatt.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (211)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Not many hotel in asia with fine art deco architecture and details. This brand new of hotel de la paix will give you both quality of service and design. Thanks to guru, sarah, and daisy with their warmth and professional service.
Hi tea experience is a must to try while enjoying sitting beside elephant deco cabinet at the dining room. It is sophisticated. The glasshouse deli also very nice simple with delicious ice cream, but the pizza is not good yet. If you looking for pizza id rather go to pub street. The room quality and amenity meets hyatt requirement. Like most hyatt ive visited before, more advanced technology. Best hotel in downtown siem reap, easy access

Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your review on Trip Advisor and I am sorry that it has taken me so long to respond. Just that I have been migrating my Trip Advisor log on from one Park Hyatt Melbourne to this one! All good and now all sorted.

I appreciated your comments and indeed compliments to both our director of sales and marketing Sarah and our public relations manager, Daisy… I know that they too have seen your review and like me were delighted.

Your comments about the pizzas was taken on board and I can tell you that our chef revisited these and they have been changed. Something to try upon your return, which I hope will be sooner rather than later.

Thank you again or your comments and do let me know if I can ever be of assistance to you.

Best regards,

Sholto

Thank you again and I I trust you are well.

Kind regards,