US$57
Official Site
US$57
US$44
Agoda.com
Le Meridien Angkor(Siem Reap)
US$145
US$129
  • Breakfast included
US$151
US$144
1,541 results
All reviewsliving roomglass houseculinary tournespresso machinepub streetcentral courtyardhotel de la paixangkor watbeautiful hotelan oasisnight markettuk tukapsara danceluxury hotelsalt waterfirst floorwelcome drink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2014

It's difficult to fault - so you may say why try?
Because at the price it should be much better the property is lovely ,the service good the price point high for food and drinks but above all the hotel has no personality or soul.
Maybe everything is too new and needs to settle down a a little
But at the moment the hotel has a lot of style but little character or substance

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank bryan i
SholtoSmith, General Manager at Park Hyatt Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Greetings from Siem Reap!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. While your comments were not all in all negative, I have taken on board all that you wrote about our pricing and indeed more so, that of the hotel lacking soul. While we have not received this kind of feedback before, it is indeed interesting that you felt this way.
I trust you are well and hope we will be able to welcome you back to the hotel in the not too distant future. Your feedback post that would be great to then receive!

Reviewed 2 March 2014

We have recently returned from spending three days at this hotel. It was excellent in everyway. The surroundings are very attractive and tasteful, reflecting the Cambodian culture, and the staff extremely helpful and friendly. Our room was very attractively decorated and had every comfort and was kept scrupulously clean. The food and drinks were excellent and good value. The two swimming pools and bar areas provided pleasant places to relax after a day spent sight-seeing. It was already our second visit and we would go again given the opportunity.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Siem Reap!

Thank you for your glowing review on Trip Advisor. From what you have written it would be fair fir me ti say that you obviously enjoyed your stay with us and I was delighted to read, that it was for the second time. Perhaps you can and will return again for a third time and when you do you will contact me directly so that I can personally assist you.
I trust you are well and look forward to welcoming you back to Park Hyatt Siem Reap, soon!

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Stayed for 3 nights in February, paying USD272 (inclusive of all taxes and service charges) a night for a "park view king" - the smallest rooms. Really nice room, presented in a newly made over hotel, that is handy for being right in the centre of Siem Reap.

There were a few minor issues:
- wifi not working very well, if at all, in the bedrooms.
- bluetooth sound set up in the bedroom never seemed to work
- it was hard to attract the attention of staff in the early evening for drinks etc in the outside verandah seating area on the ground floor, by the Living Room. Even though at 7.30pm it was very quiet.
- the usual confusion about whether breakfast was inclusive in the reservation or not
- there was some confusion around the room reservation, which was done some weeks before. The reservation isaid it was 'Full Prepayment", but no transaction occurred on my card until a couple of days after week checked out.

On the positive side:
- staff had good english skills
- check in was very pleasant
- rooms were good value for the price paid, feeling exceptionally luxurious, with nice furnishings and a lovely bathroom. The lighting and electronics in the bedroom alone were exhausting!
- hotel was able to organise a driver for us, with about 15 minutes notice! He drove us to Beng Meala temple site for the day, and a couple of other venues, for USD80.
- both pools were nice. I liked the shady alcoves for resting in given the temperature was so warm. The cool granite and deep shade helped knock the temperature down a few degrees. The use of various Angkor Wat temple designs in the pool setup was well referenced.
- The hotel really is stunning and well worth staying at.
- really handy to KFC which was just across the road (kidding!)
- Nespresso machine never functioned correctly

All up a fantastic stay in a really beautifully designed contemporary hotel, that made great use of sympathetic art deco style furniture and beautiful room colours, in a central location.

Room Tip: Perhaps book a Park Deluxe View King as a little more room
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Greetings from Siem Reap! I appreciate your post on Trip Advisor and thank you for being honest with regards to how you found the hotel and service to be. While all in all you rate us very highly, I cannot ignore your comments about confusion with breakfast, equipment in the room not working and so on. That said, I will ensure your feedback is shared with the entire team as we can only learn from this. I also hope that if you did raise these issues while you were in house that they were dealt with in a timely manner.
I trust you are well and please let me know if you plan to return so that I can personally look after you.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

- Huge rooms - very luxurious and clean.
- Staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Pool area is a great place to relax after visiting the sites. Two pools on site.
- Great food and drinks served at the pool.
- Check-in and check-out was super speedy and efficient.
- AMAZING SPA.
- We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
SholtoSmith, General Manager at Park Hyatt Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thank you for your fantastic review on Trip Advisor!

Very to the point and all your positive highlights are appreciated and greatly!! They have been shared with all!!

I hope that you will return again soon and please let me know so that I can personally assist you.

Best regards,

Sholto Smith

PO Box 93270 | Sivutha Boulevard | Siem Reap, Cambodia
E: sholto.smith@hyatt.com

Reviewed 26 February 2014

We stayed at the Park Hyatt in Siem Reap for 3 nights. Perfectly located in the centre of this busy dusty town but completely cool, relaxed, quiet. And only a short drive to the breathtaking Angkor temples.
We had a suite with a small plunge pool outside in a private garden courtyard - a park executive suite I think it's called.
This is a five star hotel in all respects but the best asset is their fantastic service.
Check in, signing up, passports, card swiping etc doesn't happen at the reception desk. They take you to a beautiful lounge, settle you into a luxurious sofa with cold welcome drinks before starting that whole procedure. Nice idea.
Our luggage had missed the connection from Singapore but the staff went out of their way to keep in touch with the airport and liaise to get it delivered to the hotel.
Basically nothing is too much trouble and the staff were immediatley there whenever we needed help - wifi, more towels for the pool, extra coffee pods, drinking water.
Our suite was spot-on. Big lounge, well designed bedroom, two nice dressing rooms, marble bathroom - all the facilities you would expect and serviced nicely twice a day.
Breakfast was great. Cocktails excellent. Dinner the same.
The general manager is called Sholto Smith. He appears to personally take an interest and look after everyone. We were really grateful for his help recovering our lost luggage from the airport, his recommendations for restaurants in the town (which were amazing) and his insight into the temples. On a couple of occassions we received handwritten notes from him in our room confirming details of things we had discussed at breakfast and then a simple thank you note at the end of the stay. Really nice.
Basically, its was everything we could want for the first 3 days of our honeymoon. Good job Park Hyatt.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your super review on Trip Advisor!

It was lovely meeting you and your wife while you were both here on your honeymoon and after the not so positive start (missing luggage) I was thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here with us. Thank you too for the personal mention. Very kind and very much appreciated.

I trust you went on to enjoy your travels and that all is well in the UK upon your return. Less rain!! It continues to get warmer here as summer approaches! All good!

I trust you are well and please let me know if you ever plan to return to Siem Reap so that I can personally assist you.

Best regards,