As a Hyatt Diamond member who travels a lot (50-80 nights per year with Hyatt only) I was aware of the review of member "BiztravelFR" who wrote a review about totally incompetence and his honeymoon. As another Diamond Member I am taking the right to answer:
- I really felt welcome at every time / very friendly and helpful staff
- breakfast is of very good quality (maybe the variety could be better)
- WiFi is working most of the time (95%) and free for everyone
- Spa treatment was professional and good
- Dinner was exceptional (best pumpkin soup ever, great US and Australian beef tenderloin and very good wok-fried vegetables, best green pepper sauce ever, one of the best mustard sauces ever; the mushroom sauce failed)
- Le Labo bath amenities and lots of bottled water for free in room
It's more than special that there is just 1 out of 128 reviewers writing such a bad review than "BizTravelFR" did. In my opinion there is a possibility someone just tried to get benefits out of a bad review (i.e. Goldpassport points, free nights, etc.) or is just thinking about dozens of Champagne bottles because every vacation is a honeymoon.
Try this hotel! It's worth the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience authentic Cambodian hospitality at the award winning Park Hyatt Siem Reap. Recognised as one of the Top 100 hotels in the world, Park Hyatt Siem Reap is situated near the renowned 12th century ruins of Angkor, a UNESCO World Heritage site that researchers believe was one of the largest pre-industrial cities in the world. The temples in the area number more than 1,000 and include Angkor Wat, the world's largest single religious monument. As one of the top Siem Reap hotels, Park Hyatt Siem Reap hotel is also a short distance from Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport, Cambodia's second largest airport, which provides non-stop services to several major regional markets including Bangkok, Hanoi, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh, Seoul, Singapore and Vientiane. Park Hyatt Siem Reap is the city's most prestigious address. Located in the heart of the city, 104 Siem Reap hotel rooms including 13 suites are encased in an elegant, contemporary, residential design and are highly recommended for the most distinguished travellers. An exclusive haven with private garden and/or swimming pool, any of the Park Hyatt Siem Reap's suites provide an exquisite retreat. This blend of refined interiors and graceful garden settings suffuses our Siem Reap hotel with an enlivening resort and residential feel. The sequence of having our Siem Reap restaurants and event spaces easily flow towards the Courtyard with its ancient Banyan Tree, lends it a refreshing residential feel. Cuisine of French and Indochine inspiration is a feature of the main restaurant, The Dining Room. In addition, the bar lounge, Living Room and the deli-patisserie, Glass House, feature comfort fare. "Carefully sourced, thoughtfully served' is the underlying philosophy behind each and every culinary journey Park Hyatt Siem Reap delivers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Booking.com, TravelUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Hyatt Siem Reap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De La Paix Hotel
- De La Paix Siem Reap
- Hotel De La Paix