Sokha Angkor Resort
US$188
US$105
US$47
US$42
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$299
US$214
US$195
US$173
US$148
US$144
1,690 results
All reviewsclub suitepillow menupub streettuk tukhuge bedcity viewbeautiful hotelsalt water swimming poolbreakfast buffetpool areanight marketfoot massagespacious roombeautiful poolbars and restaurantsold marketvisiting siem reap
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We were here over Christmas, 2013. The hotel is beautiful and the staff are very helpful. The location in Siem Reap is central and it is easy to go anywhere. Although we were resistant to having to pay for a "gala dinner" on Christmas eve (it was compulsory), we loved everything about the event: both the food and the entertainment were great. We would definitely come back!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Robert F
VannakHang, Room Division Manager at Sokha Angkor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear Robert F,

I was so happy to read your kind words following your recent festive break at Sokha Angkor Resort. I was glad that we catered for your every need and please do come and visit us again soon so we can once again ensure you have a great stay with us.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

This hotel was nothing short of impressive. Our room was a great size with an enormous bed and overlooked the amazing pool area. We received 2 vouchers for 15 minute massages (foot massages)- I liked that you could also purchase 15 minute massages for $5 US - I don't generally have time for full hour massages on holiday as I am pretty busy checking out the sites - having said that; a hotel is generally just a place for me to store my bags and put my head down for a while, between adventures - this hotel however, was quite impressive and I actually wanted to schedule some hotel time into my activities.
I would book to stay at this hotel again, should I return to Siem Reap.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mirandalea

Dear mirandalea,

What a great review and I am most pleased to read that it seems the staff were a stand out in making your stay a most enjoyable one.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed all the facilities and features that we offer such as the complimentary WiFi, 15mn Foot Massage as well as enjoyed the beautiful views of the pool and an enormous bed.

I do hope that you will return in the not too distant future for another break and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Having stayed at a range of basic places and done plenty of travelling, this was the perfect luxurious end to our holiday. Only had three nights there but would go back at the earliest opportunity. I loved Cambodia but this place was fabulous, felt like a true paradise. Fabulous breakfast choice. Ps. Look out for Mr Long the tuk-tuk man, fabulously reliable at all times.
My only very minor comments:
Cleaners start very early so you're woken up by the dragging of furniture on wooden floors.
The bar in the basement smells very damp.
Neither of these things took anything away from this beautiful place. Thank you.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra for a pool view room, you won't regret it.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joanne-does-lunch

Dear Joanne-does-lunch,

It is rewarding to hear that the highlight of your trip was your visit to Sokha Angkor Resort and thank you for sharing your experience on the site. I am so pleased that you were well looked after from the moment you arrived, the quality and attentiveness of the service was exceptional and I have passed your kind words to all the team.

However I am sorry that our Housekeeping team has woke you up in their early morning duty and that you could hear the people dragging of furniture on wooden floors. I am only sorry that it was not brought to my attention while you were with us and I would have tried to find you something a little higher up. We want to make sure that our guests are comfortable during their stay and I am sorry that it disturbed you.

Thank you once again for your constructive comments and please free to contact us directly if we can assist with a future booking.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

On arrival the reception was very friendly and welcoming. We where taken to our room but the housekeeping team was still in the room. A very large room, amazing space but the place was not clean. It was not only the room that was not clean it was in most areas of the hotel, also the maintenance is not very good. Many broken or damaged items not repaired or replaced. The breakfast room was bombarded, overloaded and under staffed. Staff very friendly but training to make them more efficient missing. His place has huge potential. I would rate it a good 4 star hotel. If they get the cleaning and maintenance sorted it could be a 5 star hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sigzag

Dear sigzag,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on the site for us for which we are very grateful for your honest feedback. I am saddened that your visit wasn't what it should have been and that you were disappointed with your stay.

I apologise for the lapses in housekeeping service that you feel impeded during your holiday. This certainly is not indicative of our normal high standards and I assure you this has been addressed with the appropriate managers. Through taking on board and actioning all feedback both constructive and positive, we have been able to sustain ourselves as the premiere luxury accommodation provider in Siem Reap since our opening.

Once again, I wish to thank you for your feedback and offer to look after you on a return visit should you so choose.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

We had an incredible 5 day visit to Siem Reap. The Sokha Angkor Resort was icing on the cake with its luxurious feel throughout the hotel. The staff (especially Sey Sophanna) and management team was first rate that truly made us feel like VIPs. The breakfast was very international and catered to most Asian and Western styles. The pool and garden area was absolutely beautiful and it was the perfect place to unwind after a day of visiting temples and ruins. We highly recommend this hotel, it is the prefect size to enable great personal service.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the garden and pool provide nice balconies.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jim S

Dear Jim S,

I am so pleased that you feel that the hotel is worth the exceptionally high rating that it has on the site and thank you for taking the time to post a review for us also. It is by such lovely reviews that we maintain our high ranking and it also motivates us to work even harder to stay at the top.

I am delighted that you liked all aspects of your stay from the hotel itself to the staff, location and it is rewarding to hear that you are planning to return again.

We look forward to welcoming you back and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance at any time.