- extremely helpful and kind staff!
- unique atmosphere; lovely decorations in both interior and exterior
- fantastic breakfast selection and quality
- driver of tuk tuk nr. S23 :)
- location close to city center
- salt water pool
- staff english skills
- too chilly in public areas (lobby, restaurants)
- poor noise insulation in the room (could hear other guests and staff from the corridor and next-door); light sleepers will suffer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Sokha Angkor Resort at the heart of Siem Reap and experience the Khmer hospitality with world class service. The Resort is conveniently walking distance to the near famous Pub Street, popular local handicrafts and Old Market, 10 minutes drive from the majestic Angkor Wat temples, 10 minutes from the golf course, and 15 minutes to the International and domestic airport. Large salt water swimming pool- Complimentary Unlimited Internet Access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sokha Angkor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Sokha Angkor Siem Reap