Prince D'Angkor Hotel & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$174
US$68
US$152
US$146
1,503 results
All reviewsprince d' angkorpub streetnight markettuk tuklucky mallangkor watsalt water swimming pooldeluxe roomgood sizelarge poolinternet connectionbuffet breakfastgreat poolus dollarspool viewbeautiful hotelthe air conditioning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 November 2007

Stayed at Prince d'Angkor for 3 nights in September. We had arrived on the boat from Phnom Penh and felt rather sweaty and nasty when we arrived at this lovely huge hotel. The staff knew exactly what we needed - a cold napkin, fruit juice and a comfortable seat while they sorted out the check in!
Our deluxe room was spacious, very nicely decorated and the bed was extremely comfy!
The best thing was, however, the large salt water pool. Unbeatable after a long day trailing the fantastic temples.
Unlike many of the other reviewers I quite liked the breakfast buffet. It had a good selection of western and asian alternatives and a pretty good Pho. We had dinner at the hotel one night, which was average (as hotel dinners often are...), but had a couple of ok snacks at the poolside restaurant.
It has a central location close to restaurants and local markets.
I can definitely recommend staying at Prince d'Angkor.

As for seeing the temples, we hired a guide and tuk tuk driver directly from the temple guide association office. Very happy with that as well.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lilja016
Reviewed 9 November 2007

This hotel is fine. It's a huge hotel and most of its business comes from large travel groups booking in. Just myself and my partner stayed here. We felt much younger than any other guest. Room was fine, clean and spacious. Everything in the hotel is expensive. $3 for internet for hour, $4 for bottle of water in the room. My partner was sick while we were here and asked the hotel to call us a taxi to the hospital - most hotels will call a taxi for you. The hotel wanted to charge us $8 for the taxi one way so we opted for a $1 tuk tuk instead. This is hotel is fine but nothing special and i woudn't stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GBR07
Reviewed 30 October 2007

Stayed at Prince D'Angkor for 4 nights in October, 2007 to allow us to explore the magnificent temples of Angkor. The hotel was absolutely perfect for our stay. Nice comfortable well-appointed rooms, great location right in town, fabulous swimming pool, well priced, great service, handy for transportation, $4 massages in street out front, nearby convenience store, handy to markets and pub street.. the list goes on! I saw many other hotels in the area and on that tacky airport road - so glad we stayed here!
Our 5 yo daughter just loved frolicking in the gorgeous large pool and met a nice friend there.
The breakfast was OK - nothing too wonderful but quite sufficient for starting the day.
So easy to get around.. tuk tuks always parked out the front.. happy to take you to the temples or anywhere you want to go .. for such a reasonable price too!
When (I say when because we just loved Siem Reap!!!!) we return there is no doubt that we will stay again at this fabulous hotel.
I strongly encourage everyone to visit this wonderful country of Cambodia.. friendly, warm hearted people.. and the Angkor temples are just awe-inspiring! Will definately retun someday to explore further afield!

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2007

This hotel was absolutely fantastic! I would recommend to anyone looking for great hotel in Siem Reap. Lots of things nearby the hotel - convenience stores, markets, internet and great massages!
The hotel was beautiful - great rooms, lovely pool and wonderful service! I really liked having the doors opened for me each time I returned or was leaving the hotel.
I was not disappointed with my choice in this hotel....great choice!
Comfy beds, huge shower, very clean, great lobby, good restaurant!

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled solo
1  Thank hawaiiboundToronto
Reviewed 26 October 2007

Lovely Hotel in heart of Siam Reap. All Hotels there of this rating seem to be of v good standard, but this was a low level, pretty looking hotel. Lovely ambience. Good staff, very clean rooms. Splendid pool and surrounds. Only food we ate there was breakfast - usual buffet style. Not best we had, but good.
Some nice restaurants nearby, try Miss Odum's, great food.
Highly recommend this hotel. If you can get a good rate go for it.

• Stayed: September 2007