Prince D'Angkor Hotel & Spa
US$44
US$220
US$183
Official Site
Le Meridien Angkor(Siem Reap)
US$145
US$129
  • Breakfast included
US$151
US$144
1,499 results
All reviewsprince d' angkorpub streetnight markettuk tuklucky mallangkor watsalt water swimming pooldeluxe roomgood sizelarge poolinternet connectionbuffet breakfastgreat poolus dollarspool viewbeautiful hotelthe air conditioning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We are 3 people that I have spent 3 nights at Prince d' Ankor. Kindly help. Breakfast just ok. Convenience location, near supermarket in Lucky mall where is reasonable price, can walk to pub street in 15 minutes and easy to find tuk tuk.

But I have some miscommunication with hotel clerk when I was checking in. My booking that I had done is for 3 peoples. So I think it's included extra bed already. When I do checking out. They want to charge me for extra bed that they do not inform me before. So the hotel said is their mistakes and no charge any more.
For last day breakfast they have recorded that I am already eaten and got two peoples instead of three. The record is missed, but they do not say apologize any more. I think it very rudeness. That make me felt moody on last day.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank warunya_st
Prince D, Sales e-Commerce at Prince D'Angkor Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear warunya_st,

Thank you very much for taking your valued time to leave a comment following your recent stay at Prince D’Angkor Hotel & Spa.

We are so delighted to hear that you had enjoyed and satisfied with our service and hospitality.
We are sorry for the inconvenient which caused you during stay with us.

On behalf the team of Prince D’Angkor Hotel & Spa, we thank you for your comment and looking forward to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

spent three nights recently at Prince d'Ankor and could not fault one thing. Drinks in the evening at lobby bar with lovely vocalist and pianist, lunch by the pool, room service for evening meal, breakfast in dining room with the widest selection available. Room with balcony overlooking pool and even went for a swim twice. Slight interruption to the peace was an invasion of rowdy, brash, middle aged Australians shifting the furniture round in the lobby to suit themselves and blocking others off then wanting to argue over the price of drinks which were the cheapest I have encountered anywhere in the world. The staff handled the matter well..

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank barrie k

Dear barrie k,

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Great hotel! The hotel is massive! There's a great bar in the lobby with love music. The food at the restaurant is good but not fantastic. A few people tried the "western" food and were underwhelmed, there was minced "stuff" in the burgers. I didn't bother an stuck with the local food (which is generally a good idea everywhere) which was good.
The rooms are larger than the average, more of a western sized nice room. We had a balcony over looking the pool, unfortunately that was as close to the pool at we got but it looked amazing! The bathroom was large, it had a soaker tub and a shower and a gecko, it's Cambodia, they're everywhere.
The spa was nice, I was able to get a massage the night we arrived. The lady was great, she fixed my neck after a fall in Mondulkiri.
The hotel is walking distance to the Night Market and Pub St but a tul tul should only run you $1/person is you'd like
My only complaint was that I could smell smoke in my room. Not sure where it was coming from or if was lingering from the last people

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank AmandaS05

Dear AmandaS05,

We are sorry for the inconvenient caused during your stay especially the smell of smoke in room.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

we have just returned from an 8 day stay at this hotel and loved every minute of it, great central location, nice looking hotel, good amenities, the pool is huge and cleaned daily, the rooms are clean and balcony view from the 4th floor is directly overlooking the pool area. The restaurant is big and well kept, the food is lovely even for a fussy veggie like me, and if you ask for anything they will do it for you, the staff are outstanding, friendly and always have a smile, nothing is to much for them, I would particularly like to thank samnung for all his attention and interesting chats we had, you are a special person, all the staff tried really hard and made the stay a pleasure. we hired a private guide and driver for our trip and he was fantastic, his name is sam and if anyone would like his details please mail me.

Room Tip: get a balcony well worth the little extra you pay.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank brigh2nlass
Prince D, Sales e-Commerce at Prince D'Angkor Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear brigh2nlass,

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Very clean room with full facilities needed for my staying. Housekeeping staff is friendly and helpful, really love the way they welcomed guest. Really enjoy my staying here. Will be back here on my next trip.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Phuoc N
Prince D, Sales e-Commerce at Prince D'Angkor Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Phuoc N,