Prince D'Angkor Hotel & Spa
US$146
Agoda.com
US$196
US$191
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$299
US$185
1,514 results
All reviewsprince d' angkorpub streetnight markettuk tuklucky mallangkor watsalt water swimming pooldeluxe roomgood sizelarge poolinternet connectionbuffet breakfastgreat poolus dollarspool viewbeautiful hotelthe air conditioning
Reviewed 23 August 2014

ツアーに組まれていたので泊まりました。ロビーや部屋は統一されて濃い色の木製家具や床です。重厚な感じがして高級感はあります。ただ、部屋の冷房が調節できず、寒すぎでした。部屋にいると冷えるので、仕方がないので電源のためのカードを差し込まないで冷房なしで過ごしたり、トイレや夜間など灯りが必要なときだけカードを差し込んだりの繰り返しでした。幸いテレビは別電源で見れました(笑)
食事は普通に美味しかったのですが、朝のバイキングは3日目は飽きてしまいました。もう少し種類があると良いと思いました。ランドリーやマッサージのサービス付きだったのはありがたかったのですが、チェックアウトの時にマッサージで出されたお茶を請求されて驚きました。サービスのマッサージの他にリフレクソロジーを頼んだので、終了時にその場でお代を支払ったときには請求されなかったのと、お茶が勝手に出てきたのでサービスだと思って飲みました。確認してから飲めば良かったのだろうけど、こんな誤解をされるような高級と言われるホテルのサービスはどうかと思いました。前日に行った別のマッサージ店ではお茶はサービスで出てきたので。とにかく説明もなしに出されたお茶代を後から請求されて腹が立ったので、払いたくないと言ったら、カスタマーサービスの偉い?人が出てきて、払わずに済みました。こんな思いは私だけで結構ですので、是非お気をつけください。

All in all, what I would like to let the hotel know most is about the service I received at the massage lounge. I was offered a cup of tea at the end. I paid for the massage on the spot. On checkout, what I was surprised was the cost they charged for the tea which they offered and I didn't ask for. The staff at the massage lounge neither say anything about the cost nor charge me on the spot, I even forgot about the tea! I didn't want to pay so I had to speak to the appeared-to-be customer service manager. Thankfully they let it go, but they need to improve their service so this doesn't happen again to others. Till then, just be careful and make sure if what they offer to you is free of charge or not! The massage I had gone the day before didn't charge me for a cup of tea even though it was not located in the nice hotel. So disappointed at the end.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I booked a prepaid stay at this hotel through a third party booking site, but when I arrived they had no record of the reservation. I showed them the confirmation number and receipt, but they refused to acknowledge it. I understand communication problems can happen, but their attempt at resolving it was very poor. They claimed both their internet and fax machine were not working, and they refused to call the third party booking site the confirm the reservation because it was a long distance call. Their only solution was to try to charge me $30 more than the existing reservation for a second room. In the end I had to walk to another hotel for the night as they were completely unreasonable. There are plenty of good hotels in Siem Reap, so avoid the possible complications and skip this one.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank michael h
Prince D, Sales e-Commerce at Prince D'Angkor Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Dear Sir…….

Greeting from Prince Angkor Hotel & Spa,
We appreciated your honest feedback and we valued all comment from our clients. We found that your quick booking just a few minute before your arrival to our reception counter mid-night at 1am.

Thank you very much for acknowledgment about communication can be happen, it is true that this time our reservation team was not available and only our night shift team working at this time and they failed to check the email every second.
After you showing all the correspondent with booking confirmation. We were prepared the room for you to check in. however your reservation was for single occupancy and USD 30 is for additional person fee.

According to the Cambodia Law, if there is no passport from clients to check in that would not be possible to allow any guests or clients to stay in Hotel in Cambodia.

We are very sorry to hear this happen to you personally. We will not let it happen again to the next clients. If we could have a chance to deal with you again we will ensure the smooth arrangement is made.
Have a very wonderful day.
With our best personal regards,

The Management

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Situated in the heart of Seim Reap but in its own oasis of peace and quiet. Excellent facilities with a great pool and gym. Wifi can be temperamental. Clean good size rooms with air con and shower that worked. All the staff are very well presented, welmanored, smiling and helful. lots of choice at breakfast from asian to western.
Not sure I could ask any more for the $ paid.
A satisfied customer

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank keith72
Prince D, Sales e-Commerce at Prince D'Angkor Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear keith72,

Thank you very much for taking your valued time to leave a comment following your recent stay at Prince D’Angkor Hotel & Spa.

We are so delighted to hear that you had enjoyed and satisfied with our service and hospitality.

On behalf the team of Prince D’Angkor Hotel & Spa, we thank you for your comment and looking forward to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We are 3 people that I have spent 3 nights at Prince d' Ankor. Kindly help. Breakfast just ok. Convenience location, near supermarket in Lucky mall where is reasonable price, can walk to pub street in 15 minutes and easy to find tuk tuk.

But I have some miscommunication with hotel clerk when I was checking in. My booking that I had done is for 3 peoples. So I think it's included extra bed already. When I do checking out. They want to charge me for extra bed that they do not inform me before. So the hotel said is their mistakes and no charge any more.
For last day breakfast they have recorded that I am already eaten and got two peoples instead of three. The record is missed, but they do not say apologize any more. I think it very rudeness. That make me felt moody on last day.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank warunya_st

Dear warunya_st,

We are sorry for the inconvenient which caused you during stay with us.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

spent three nights recently at Prince d'Ankor and could not fault one thing. Drinks in the evening at lobby bar with lovely vocalist and pianist, lunch by the pool, room service for evening meal, breakfast in dining room with the widest selection available. Room with balcony overlooking pool and even went for a swim twice. Slight interruption to the peace was an invasion of rowdy, brash, middle aged Australians shifting the furniture round in the lobby to suit themselves and blocking others off then wanting to argue over the price of drinks which were the cheapest I have encountered anywhere in the world. The staff handled the matter well..

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo