“First time quad biking, won't be the last!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cambodia Quad Bike

Cambodia Quad Bike
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Best way to explore Cambodia countryside and ancient civilization. Safe and fun ride on a Polaris 330 - 400 CC Trailboss brand new ATV fully equipped with 3rd party insurance. Responsible Ride with Spirit of Adventures.
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First time quad biking, won't be the last!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Three of us went quad biking here last week for the first time and it was an amazing, adrenaline-filled experience. We first went out with a member of staff on the back with us until we felt confident and then started our half day tour (4 hours). 4 hours is a long time but we had frequent rests and were told we could stop at any time so once we were recovered, we were ready to go again! As a girl quad biking for the first time, I still felt very safe and comfortable. Really friendly and fun staff - best trip we had in Siem Reap! I highly recommend this company.

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Do not miss out in Siem Reap!!!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I could say it was amazing experience when I was in Siem Reap. I went on the tour with Cambodia Quad Bike for 2,5 hours and I would highly recommend that company. The ride started at 5am, we were picked up and transfered to their office where we had a short ride training before the ride. I experienced a lot about Cambodia when riding through villages, rice paddy. We could see more about their daily life and enjoin the real countryside beauty of Cambodia. Their staffs are very professonal and friendly. They had huge passion of their country and always willing to share with us even with limited time on the ride. I felt very safe when riding Quad Bike ( it was my first time ) due to their careful training. So much fun & experience and it is worth spending money on this activity, I would definitly love to do that again when I come back to Siem Reap.

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to see the country side!”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Riding through the country side on the outer of Siem Reap with Cambodian Quad Bike was a great start to the day! My friends and I did a 1.5hour tour, and got to see the farmland and living conditions in the rural area surrounding Siem Reap. My experience in riding a quad bike it very limited, and the staff were very friendly and helpful in teaching me how to ride. I felt safe the entire time! We also stopped off to see a Pagoda in a nearby town, where a ceremony was taking for Monks graduating from their training. This was awesome! We also received an offer to visit a crocodile farm, although it had closed for the season. All in all, a fun experience! Thanks to the wonderful staff!

Chiang Mai, Thailand
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Unpleasant sunset tour”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My friend and I went on the sunset tour with Cambodia quad bike and I don't recommend that company. The ride was ok but a bit shorter that what is announced on their brochure.

Positive point: the quads are brand new and easy to ride which is pleasant compared to some other companies we went to in the past.

But my main concern is that we were asked for money by the tour guide 3 times during the tour. The 1st time, he explained us that his mother was sick and he wanted to bring her to hospital. The 2nd time, he told us his salary was too low, and the 3rd time he wanted to go back to school! We felt so uncomfortable...

Back to hotel, we had the bad feeling that we shouldn't have booked with this company.

Visited April 2014
4 Thank Judy C
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Eye Opening”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

May14th... 2 of us rented a quad bike and went for the Sunrise ride. It was a 2 hour ride and we had a very good sight of Cambodia's current living conditions. We saw paddy fields, cows grazing, tall houses made of wood, market place where villagers exchange goods, a temple and schools. A really really good eye opening experience as it was a totally different environment compared to city life.

We had a guide on a motorcycle who showed us the way and the nice places to take pictures. We passed by a market, if we were time constrained we would have had breakfast there. The guide was really friendly but unfortunately we forgot to get his name.