We booked 4 nights in early Feb and didnt regert a minute. Its not a brand ndew place by any means but the room was large by Asian standards, a great pool view from the balcony and 24hr free wifi which is basically all we needed! Breakfast was ok, not quite Singapore size buffet but very adequate and the food quality was great! The staff could not do enough for us and while the English skills were not always the best, we always managed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Angkor Resort and Spa is conveniently perched along the gateway of some of the most significant archeological sites in SE-Asia, creating the ideal location to explore Cambodia's rich cultural inheritance. Tucked away from the hustle and noise of the city, Royal Angkor Resort is only minutes away from these iconic landmarks, providing unprecedented access to the legendary Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and Bayon temples as well as the charming and historic town of Siem Reap. Stretching over two and a half hectares, this iconic Siem Reap hotel is jeweled with a beautiful tropical landscape and decorated with the most remarkable architecture, reminiscent of the early 20th century. From fine dining to traditional rooms and suites, Royal Angkor Resort & Spa combines ancient charm with modern-day leisure, creating the ultimate space to unwind and embrace the magical spirit of Cambodia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Splitty, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Royal Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Royal Angkor Resort And Spa