Comfortable, clean, relaxing hotel with polite and helpful staff to assist us upon arrival
Decent spread served at the breakfast included and we also enjoyed a lovely Khmer set lunch on the day of our arrival.
Beautiful pool although we did not have much time to utilize it
Lobby was crowded and noisy at times due to the presence of a couple of korean and chinese tour groups during our stay but otherwise okay
Useful shuttle service to bring us to the Pub street, Night market, made travel very convenient
The rooms were kept clean although we noticed a couple of issues
1: The design of the bath tub caused water to always splash out the side and caused a puddle after every use which could be quite annoying and dangerous as it made the floor slippery
2. One of the sockets was popping out the wall. Needs maintenance as it could pose a danger
3. My friend noticed the hair dryer was broken with wires exposed. When she called housekeeping for an exchange, the staff asked her if she dropped the hair dryer and broke. She told the staff the hair dryer was already damaged when we found it. They sent another 2 staff to our room on 2 separate trips (1 to collect the hair dryer, the 2nd to bring a replacement). Both staff again asked if my friend dropped the hair dryer and broke it. We feel the house keeping staff should make it a point to check if your hotel appliances/facilities are in proper order before hand over. It was pretty annoying to get the feeling that we were being accused of the hotel's staff's own negligence in maintenance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Angkor Resort and Spa is conveniently perched along the gateway of some of the most significant archeological sites in SE-Asia, creating the ideal location to explore Cambodia's rich cultural inheritance. Tucked away from the hustle and noise of the city, Royal Angkor Resort is only minutes away from these iconic landmarks, providing unprecedented access to the legendary Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and Bayon temples as well as the charming and historic town of Siem Reap. Stretching over two and a half hectares, this iconic Siem Reap hotel is jeweled with a beautiful tropical landscape and decorated with the most remarkable architecture, reminiscent of the early 20th century. From fine dining to traditional rooms and suites, Royal Angkor Resort & Spa combines ancient charm with modern-day leisure, creating the ultimate space to unwind and embrace the magical spirit of Cambodia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Splitty, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Royal Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Royal Angkor Resort And Spa