Angkor Howard Hotel and Convention Center
US$98
US$93
US$99
US$92
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$299
US$178
US$148
US$145
Agoda.com
All reviewsspacious roomthe ground floorswimming poolstayed for nightsairport
Reviewed 16 October 2012

My family and I stayed at the Angkor Howard Hotel during the summer holiday. I would highly reccomend the hotel. The service was excellent. the rooms were very clean and comfortable to stay in. It was very close to the main shopping area and night light. I would definitly stay there again if I was to go back.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
9  Thank chariya l
Reviewed 13 October 2012

By just looking from the front entrance, you feel like you're entering a mansion. The hotel is huge and very good looking in and out. The service team is very friendly and provide me the best service I've ever had. The wait isn't long at all. Staff are available every corner you turn to. The rooms are amazing and very clean with great views of the city or outdoor green spaces. There are abundant of wonderful places for many different activities you wish to do including swimming in the nice and cool outdoor swimming pool or simply just tan there, relaxant spa for couples and families, restaurant with variety of delicious food, and gym is pretty awesome as well. Most importantly, the price is very fair for a "Five Stars Like" hotel like this. Angkor Howard is one of my favorite hotels I've ever been to and therefore I would definitely recommend it to all other international and national tourists to go there when you are in town. Don't miss out the good deal here people!! ^_^

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
10  Thank lixiang y
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Me and my family were staying at the hotel for a 3days holiday. And this is what you imagine at Angkor Horward would be. The entrance is beautiful. A man opens the door for you and hands you a towel to freshen up. There are staff everywhere wanting to help you in every way.

The rooms are very good and beautiful. There is a beautiful outside swimming pool. The restaurant is very nice , food are delicious, staff and friendly helpful, services are serve with smile.

The rate is acceptable.

If you want to have a nice place to stay for your up coming holiday or what ever, I would say this is the best place in Siem Reap.

Big Thumb up! :)

Room Tip: Good Rooms are always next to the pool, where you can see and feel fresh air.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Sok Heang N
Reviewed 6 October 2012

The hotel apparently was very fully booked, the receptionist tried really hard to find the closer rooms for us ( we separately booked for 3 rooms, so they didn't know we are family ), but we didn't feel any inconvenience at all since they were very friendly. We were invited to the lobby sofa and had our welcome cocktails, that was really really nice welcome drink i had.
The rooms were very clean and big, all three rooms were with large balcony, nice garden and pool view, we spent most of our afternoon time lying on the deck chair at the balcony, reading and drinking. We also had great evening at poolside, swimming, eating, drinking and chatting.
Breakfast was very nice, i personally like the noodle and actually had it double.
I and family very please to recommend. *_^

Room Tip: Any room is with nice view.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank lidawu
Reviewed 24 July 2012

There are so many different food, and the taste was so nice.
The staff are very friendly, they could speck English so its easy to communicate.
My room is clean and big, nice view and light, and also there has two type in the bathroom, shower or bath, it's good, I like it.
Swimming pool is very big, good Spa and the water is quite clean, and the gym is pretty good as well, one staff inside and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends