All reviews night market pub street tuk tuk old market no lift flights of stairs sok san road dry season welcome drink air con booked this hotel the location is perfect quiet street cool down room was large after a long day siam reap
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Bayon Boutique, hosted us a wonderfully for the 2 nights we stayed there. We were traveling with a diverse group, and needed separate beds for all of us. They were very accommodating and had to upgrade one of the rooms to a 2 double free of charge. excellent maintenance, no shortcuts in quality. Very friendly staff (which has been the case in all of Cambodia, really). Needed dinner reservations and couldn't get our first choice, They called 3 places before they found some thing that suited us, (admittedly, some of us were too picky for 3rd world travel). We had planned on checking out and sightseeing on the last day with all the luggage in the van, however on of us had a back-problem and couldn't join the group. They were very courteous with the late check out, didn't charge us extra, though they would have been well within their rights to do so.
The only problem there is no elevator/lift, but the staff jump to their feet to help carry your luggage with no real expectation of a tip! The place isn't wheelchair friendly, but then neither is Angkor Wat.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Sam A
Reviewed 25 February 2014

This is my first time to Siem Reap. Bayon Boutique was really nice in arranging everything for me. Airport pick up was really helpful with first timer like myself. Upon reaching Bayon Boutique, I was greeted by the front office staffs, served with special drink and wet towel. Really unexpectedly awesome experience.

Room is spacious with wifi, tv and a very nice bathroom. Just the thing i need for my business trip. Also, front office staffs did advise me which place to try Cambodia cuisine, what are the popular attractions...

To sum it off, I enjoy my trip and my stay. Best experience so far. Recommended for relaxation, tour, family travel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank uysim
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We booked the hotel with little info from other traveller reviews due to the fact the hotel is new and so few reviews to be found. On arrival we were pleasantly surprised at the spacious rooms and high quality modern decoration throughout the hotel. Having booked 4nights we were pleased to extend our stay a further 2 nights. Breakfast is provided within the cost and is good quality. The hotel location is a few minutes walk into Pub street for the mass eating and drinking venues. The General Manager and staff were incredibly friendly and helpful throughout our stay and it was a pleasure to stay here. I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone in search of a reasonably priced boutique hotel in Siem Reap.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank FozzyEnglandUK
Reviewed 17 February 2014

It might just have been that we had the Golden Temple nearby to compare this to, but this was a disappointing and over-priced hotel. The rooms were clean but smelled very strongly of drainage. There was one friendly staff member but on the whole the all male crew seemed a bit over it. At $65 a night it was by far the lesser of the hotels in the immediate vicinity and double the price. Do what you can to get into either the Golden Butterfly Villa or the Golden Temple villa which are very near and full of exquisitely friendly staff and great food (we couldn't for our return visit which is how we ended up there). Certainly it is a well kept hotel, but has very little ambience. The location is brilliant, but as I said, there are better hotels in the same location.

Room Tip: Choose a balcony room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This hotel is an amazing find.

A recently built hotel, it is situated close to the action of PubStreet, but far enough to be have some peace and quiet.

The rooms are magnificently big and clean, and the pool - though small and only gets direct sunlight during the day, is a perfect place to have a dip after your trip to Angkor.

I cant really say anything bad about this hotel - the staff are wonderful. accommodation and friendly. And they will go out of their way to help you and your needs.

Don't go anywhere else, a wonderful hotel at an amazing price!

I will definitely COME back and stay here again. Thank you to the wonderful team of Bayon for a time to be remembered.

Room Tip: I stayed on the top floor with a balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends