“First experience in Cambodia!!”
Review of Bayon Boutique

Bayon Boutique
Ranked #97 of 345 Hotels in Siem Reap
Pathum Thani, Thailand
“First experience in Cambodia!!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This trip I booked this hotel combined with the pakage of AirAsia. The location of Bayon Boutique not so far from the Night Market & Pub Street just only 5 minutes walk. I like a lot of the room, it very wide. In addition, the bathroom has the exact proportion and include with 2 unit of wash basin. The price includes breakfast and also delicious. Swimming pool is not very big, but nice and clean. It is a saltwater pool and I can open my eyes in the water easily. This hotel is still very new because it is open for 6 months. Hotel staff all very kind and polite and receptionist can communicate in English very well. Another important thing for me is to be able to use free wifi in all areas of the hotel. I hope I will visit this hotel again, if I have a good chance to travel in Cambodia.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Tassanee N

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
KL
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I have chosen Bayon Boutique for my trip in Siem Reap. The staff performance with smiley face all the time make my stay so comfortable.

Bravo is kind enough to upgrade our room to their suite due to some technical issue.

Overall, it is far exceed my expectation.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank Wallace Y
Singapore
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Clean and comfortable, huge rooms and bathroom, comfortable beds, great location. Only things I would say are missing are a desk in the room and blackout curtains. Street noise was also audible from the room and can be quite a bit loud in the day. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank chermayn
Tacloban City, Leyte
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Totally enjoyed our stay at Bayon Boutique Hotel. Kim, the owner, Bravo, the hotel manager and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Loved the decor and the ambiance. Perfect place to go home to after a tiring day at the temples.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank LeyteGulf
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We had a great stay! This was our first hotel of our three week trip, and they made us feel so welcome and so at home. It is centrally located so five minute walk to pub street, night market, or the river. Airport was fifteen minutes by tuck tuck and only cost $5US. Bravo was amazing at sharing ideas for where to see, and set up massages for us in our room. The food was excellent, the staff were so friendly and remembered us and took the time to talk with us. The pool was beautiful with cocktails at our request, and the rooms were in perfect shape. You will not be disappointed if you choose to stay here.

Room Tip: This is a small hotel so any of the rooms are fine. Air conditioning was so nice!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

3 Thank Steve L
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

This is my first trip to Siem Reap. Frankly, I didn't expect too much for the hotel that I booked but it was so impressed. The staff are very friendly. It is a 6 month new hotel. The room is big and clean. Saltwater swimming pool is so good! The location is a walking distace to the Night Market. I'll choose this one on my visit next time.

• Stayed July 2014
4 Thank AnnieJu
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I chose this hotel for our first visit to Cambodia and were delighted we did!

Everything was exactly as described by the pictures we saw online, and the staff were perhaps the friendliest we have encountered over our travels. Unfortunately we didn't get all of their names but every staff member we encountered was friendly, enthusiastic and with excellent English.

Nothing was too much trouble with this hotel and the facilities were fantastic, better than we have experienced at many higher rated hotels.

The location of this hotel is second to none, and we used Lucky for reasonably priced tuk tuks to airport and temples. We arranged this through the hotel and he too was fantastic.

Thanks to everyone at the Bayon Boutique for making our stay so memorable!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple