“Lovely Place”
Review of Kaya Cafe - CLOSED

Kaya Cafe
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe, Asian, Cambodian, American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We offer traditional Cambodian dishes, desserts and drinks all made with fresh ingredients from local producers & market and daily prepared by our team in our open kitchen.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely Place”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We visited Kaya Café for breakfast and we were met with a warm welcome, staff went out their way for us, and enjoyed our visit. Food was good quality and delicious and there was a wide choice both for drinks and food.

• Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Amazing mango tart and great service!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to while away the afternoon watching the busy street go by outside. The staff are so friendly and prices so reasonable. The mango tart is to die for! $5 got me a coconut shake and the dessert. Super value for money. They also had a whole range of Khmer desserts that I would love to try, they looked fantastic. Highly recommended!

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Excelent Breakfast”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Central location, calm spot, nice service and good coffee, khmer omelete and fresh bread for breakfast.

1 Thank Jan H
Berlin, Germany
“Delicious Khmer Desserts”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My mother and I came across this cafe on a bright warm afternoon. It was a lazy time. We were the only customers downstairs. We ordered their dessert sampler (you get to pick 3 types of local desserts for a fixed price). Although it took quite a while to be served, we both really enjoyed it. I definitely recommend the dessert sampler. It's cheap and totally worth it. The service was fine. Only issue we had was that the place's open design made too much sunlight enter the ground floor.

• Visited December 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
“Sweet, delicious desserts :D”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Arrived at the cafe during a power outage on a sunny, hot afternoon. The staff were apologetic about the cafe being warm and most of the items on the menu were not able to be prepared due to the blackout. Disappointed cos I wanted to try more Cambodian desserts.

The cafe itself is aesthetically-pleasing and the desserts I had were splendid. I highly recommend all of you to try the desserts I tried. I want to make them back at home :D

• Visited March 2014