“Nice”

Ranked #20 of 493 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
Quezon City, Philippines
“Nice”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Friendly and helpful staffs. Clean room and toilet
Yummy and affordable foods.
Everyday free bottled water and free 1 dinner if you stay for 3 nights
Best Tuktuk driver/guide
Just one complain no hot shower in our room :(
Will stay here again

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I have stayed in Bou Savy 1 year ago and my experience is great. Now for my 2nd time in siem reap, Bou Savy is still the the same. Very nice and accommodating staff, clean rooms, affordable food and a quiet garden setting that I love most. I had fun with our tuktuk driver/guide Sina. He brought us to different tourist spots, introduced us to great khmer foods, provide us with cold water (he has a cooler in his tuktuk), and even cheered and waited for us in the finish line of the 18th Angkor Wat Half Marathon. Mr. Bovorn and the Staff of Bou Savy is really helpful and accommodating. I highly recommended Bou Savy Guesthouse, will definitely stay here again. :)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 December 2013

A good place to stay! The service are good with the helpful staffs. The foods in the restaurant are nice and I love the mix fruits juice there. Overall all good. Will stay again there when I go visit siem reap :)

• Stayed November 2013
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

Very nice staff, clean rooms and toilet. Food is delish and affordable. Kudos to Sina our reliable Tuktuk driver/guide. He brought us to different temples, famous tourist spots and introduced us delicious Khmer food! He even cheered for us when we ran the 18th Angkor Wat Half Marathon. Sochea was also very helpful and showed good customer experience. I highly recommend Bou Savy and I will definitely stay here again on my next visit to Siem Reap! Aw Khun!

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I highly recommend Bou Savy Guesthouse if you're visiting Siem Reap. The place has that nice cozy feel of home amidst a garden setting. The manager and staff are very friendly and are there to provide genuine service. I'm glad that even when we've already checked out they still allowed us to use their facilities to freshen up after our temple tour, and even provided fresh towels.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I loved my stay here. For the price I was not expecting the high quality of service, cleanliness and value.

My room and private bathroom were lovely! I highly recommend staying here. My only piece of criticism is that the staff were very slow with preparing check in's, check out's and bills but I am happy to wait for a place this great!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
LOS ANGELES
Reviewed 27 November 2013

This is at least the fourth or the fifth time, I am staying in this friendly Guesthouse. Every time I make a stop in Siemreap, I only think about this place. They offer fully service to pick you up either at the Airport or the Bus stop with Free of charge. I always have my favorite Mr. Sarath who is my private Tok-Tok.. He is a dependable and trust worded driver. I do recommend anyone to find out Bou Savy Guesthouse on your own. The place is a clean and simple Bed and Breakfast and it is worth more than the money you pay for.

Room Tip: I am in my 60's and always ask for the 1th floor room. It is easy for me to way only 3 steps to...