Shinta Mani Shack
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
FCC Angkor(Siem Reap)
J7 Hotel(Siem Reap)
2,373 results
All reviewswelcome hometravel marvellotus flowerscold towelstuk tukbest hotel i have ever stayedlocal communitybottled waterangkor watbeautiful hotelthe general managersister hotelpool sideamazing servicepub streetrooms are spaciousstayed nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This hotel will be one that stands out in our memories from the peaceful environment to the outstanding personnel. The services are impeccable but what impressed us most was the genuine welcoming attitude that was displayed at all times...no exception. The gracious warmth of everyone we encountered from the restaurant(s) to the spa gave us the opportunity to experience the outstanding training that is being provided by the owners. There was a little confusion when we arrived about whether our reservations were in the "Club" or the "Resort". It was handled well but I would caution that it be made clear ahead of time. My husband and I have no difficulty with stairs but since there is no elevator, some guests may want to opt out of walking up three flights of stairs.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stayed at the Shinta Mani Resort for three nights and they handled a complicated reservation, multiple airport pick ups, and the staff could not have been more warm, engaging, and friendly. They are simply outstanding! I have stayed at 2 other hotels before in Siem Reap, however, the Shinta Mani Resort is my favorite. It is a great value- less expensive than the Shinta Mani Club- but equal or better service. The beds are comfortable and I sleep very well there- more soundly there than anywhere else I have stayed in Siem Reap. It's peaceful and beautiful. The food is great and they have a Cambodian dessert which is wonderful. I have stayed at the Shinta Mani Resort several times now, and each time I am there- this hotel exceeds expectations!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I enjoyed my at the Shinta Mani very much. They accommodated both an early check in, and late check out. The food was good - portions a bit small though. The owner was very nice, and very enthused about the charitable work that your stay helps fund. The location is also nice - short trip to downtown by tuk tuk, and longer (but peaceful) ride to the temples. Would stay again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We stayed at Shinta Mani for 3 nights and were always greeted with a smile! Every staff is committed to making guests feel welcomed and is extremely helpful.... We were always offered cold towels and water when we return to the hotel. Staff also goes around poolside area and offers guests complimentary popsicles and ice water. Very nice gestures.....

We were given 2 restaurant choices for breakfast - either at the hotel main dining area or Kroya @ Shinta Mani Club. We tried both - The food and drinks selection at both venues are almost the same. Not only do you get a buffet spread that is full of fresh fruits (abundant mangoes & pineapples, my favorite tropical fruits!!), yoghurt, porridge, breads, etc... We also get to choose a freshly cooked main course that ranges from eggs to noodles. Sparkling wine is also served at Kroya. Food and service is impeccable..... We ordered a latte and the coffee barista made a swan artwork on the latte foam, so lovely!

Also love the contemporary, modern look of the hotel.... Very chic and well up my alley!

Well done Shinta Mani!! You are definitely in my top 5 hotels list and have fared much better than the top hotel worldwide chains.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Every time you came to the hotel being from check in to coming back after a day out- you were greeted by the staff with a cold wet facecloth (bottled water) and the words "Welcome Home" and that was a nice touch .Our small group stayed in 2 rooms at the Shinta Mani. On check in, one room was cool. The other was not. We went out to dinner, returned and room was still not cool. The staff tried to fix it could not and moved the group to a new room which was an upgraded room- - nice bonus. The breakfast was great. A little bit of a buffett and fresh made to order choices. Perfect. (no wasteful food). Two small complaints. There are not a lot of drawers if you want to unpack your bags and put things away. What is available is at a weird height level. We were there for only a few days so not a huge problem. The second was that my daughter who has a nut allergy ordered desert. (we had informed the hotel prior to arrival) She swears there were some chopped up nuts in the desert and ate them before she realized. The hotel said there was not. Either way, she spent the night throwing up-- and that was the only thing she had eaten (dinner was desert). Next time i will be more vigilant. Would either of these stop me from going back. Definitely not. Good modern hotel, decent wi fi. Great location. And the Shinta Mani Club across the street-sister hotel - could use their facilities and charge it back to the room. All good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family