“Shinta Mani resort...just like heaven”
Review of Shinta Mani Resort

Shinta Mani Resort
Ranked #9 of 343 Hotels in Siem Reap
Horsham, Victoria, Australia
“Shinta Mani resort...just like heaven”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Absolutely fantastic in every way, from the friendly and very attentive staff, gorgeous modern rooms which were very spacious including a massive shower, beautiful floral arrangements and smells of peppermint wafting through the corridors. Two pools, we preferred the bigger one, and breakfast dining from swinging seats was fun. We didn't want to leave, made to feel like we were at home

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Sharon C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (643)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Shanghai, China
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had a great stay at the Shinta Mani. The little touches they have, such as the beautiful fresh flowers and cold rose-scented towels offered to you when you come back sweaty from a day out, was really nice. The service was impeccable and everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. We originally had concerns that our pool-side room would be noisy, but it wasn't at all. It was a great oasis to escape to after sightseeing in the heat, yet a very short tuk tuk ride to lively Pub Street. We also didn't have any mosquito problems, which I hear can be common in other places. We want to especially thank Sophear for accommodating our late check out.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lesley M
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I travel extensively throughout SE Asia, and I often have many friends who travel with me. In my travels, staying at some of the very best hotels in Bali, Yogyakarta, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia, I must say that Shinta Mani Resort was my favorite place. While many hotels have breathtaking scenery and luxurious interiors, Shinta Mani seems to have perfected the art of customer service. Their staff are helpful and they seem to take great effort to ensure our stay is memorable and enjoyable. That made our stay truly special. One day, after a hot day of touring temples, we arrived back at the hotel and Christian, the General manager I believe, happened to be standing in the driveway. With a big smile he welcomed us back at Shinta Mani by opening our car door and handed us a tray of moist cool towels to freshen up! Its location is a short 10 minute walk into town. Furthermore, I think its price of room is a very reasonable and a bargain for its quality. I have been to Siem Reap many times and stayed at many hotels, but my recent experience last December convinced me that Shinta Mani will be my recommendation for any of my friends visiting Siem Reap. BRAVO! GOOD JOB to all!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank PDXguy88
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I truly enjoyed my stay at the Shinta Mani Resort and have nothing but good comments. Whereby the most outstanding is the relaxing atmosphere while still being in a very central location in Siem Reap. The service is very friendly and staff has always a smile for you. The Breakfast is very good and rooms are what one expects from a hotel in this category.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Alexander L
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The Shinta Mani Resort has to rank with the best! The room was so comfortable with a lot of little extras such as fresh flowers every day and cookies at bedtime. The staff was fantastic: knowledgeable and super helpful. Every time we returned to the hotel we were greeted with a cold towel which was just the thing after a hot expedition. Location superb. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SabineM187323
McLean, Virginia
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This hotel will be one that stands out in our memories from the peaceful environment to the outstanding personnel. The services are impeccable but what impressed us most was the genuine welcoming attitude that was displayed at all times...no exception. The gracious warmth of everyone we encountered from the restaurant(s) to the spa gave us the opportunity to experience the outstanding training that is being provided by the owners. There was a little confusion when we arrived about whether our reservations were in the "Club" or the "Resort". It was handled well but I would caution that it be made clear ahead of time. My husband and I have no difficulty with stairs but since there is no elevator, some guests may want to opt out of walking up three flights of stairs.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stayed at the Shinta Mani Resort for three nights and they handled a complicated reservation, multiple airport pick ups, and the staff could not have been more warm, engaging, and friendly. They are simply outstanding! I have stayed at 2 other hotels before in Siem Reap, however, the Shinta Mani Resort is my favorite. It is a great value- less expensive than the Shinta Mani Club- but equal or better service. The beds are comfortable and I sleep very well there- more soundly there than anywhere else I have stayed in Siem Reap. It's peaceful and beautiful. The food is great and they have a Cambodian dessert which is wonderful. I have stayed at the Shinta Mani Resort several times now, and each time I am there- this hotel exceeds expectations!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business