“Hot but rewarding 2 days”

Angkorian Guide - Private Day Tours
Ranked #328 of 836 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Angkor Siem Reap Travels and Tours has been opened in order to provide all kinds of travel services in Cambodia.I am Mr. Ros Savuon, an English speaking tour guide, and I operate Angkor Siem Reap Travels and Tours which is located in Angkor, Siem Reap, Cambodia.I am a licensed tour guide who has been educated and trained by the Cambodian Ministry of Tourism.
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The 2 of us went on the 2 day Angkor tour with Mr Savuon and had a good time. The guide is very knowledgable about the archeological site and can answer all your questions.

Because of the extreme humidity and temperature, we were glad with the car and A/C, and the bottles of cool water.
Savuon is very helpful in making beautiful pictures from the best angles and knows the best times when to visit each temple in order to avoid the crowds or getting the sunlight from the wrong angles.

Angkor tip for tourists though: be aware of so-called schoolboys on the top of some temples asking for a donation for their school. Also, don't give to the small children begging or selling items. This will only encourage them not to go to school.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

This was my second time to Siem Reap with wife. As my previous experience (During business trip) with guide Mr.Savuon was nice and satisfied , I decided to hire him again for holidays.
We took full day tour (8.30 - 3.30/4pm) including sun rise. He is through in knowledge about these great temples and very honest and very punctual in time.
He great took care of us and explained all minute details regarding the temples and historic background.
We highly recommend his service to anyone who wanted to explore the City of temples..

1  Thank holiday_lovers2011
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Savoun is one bright little man. You can tell he's got a real passion for what he does. He is patient, attentive to details and enjoys taking pictures on the tours - even if it's just to keep them for himself. I love that, after all these years, he still finds the Angkor complex interesting enough to keep snapping cell phone shots.
He is knowledgeable and gives inside tips.
My visit to Cambodia was amazing due to this tour. I did two full days and the third day he took me to see the sunrise at Angkor Wat, some more temples and then to the airport. I had an awesome time and would gladly recommend anyone doing the exact same thing. Thanks so much, Savoun.

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

We loved our Angkor Tour with English speaking guide Mr. Savuon.
It was a hot 43 degree day, and we were so thankful for the nice air conditioned car and many bottles of cold water and refresher towels that were included by Mr. Savuon along the way.
The temples are worth seeing, and the whole day was an unforgettable experience.
Mr. Savuon is a fantastic guide. His knowledge and passion for his country is refreshing! We would definitely recommend him to travellers.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We arrived in Siem Reap at New Year time without realising that would be the case. All tour guides appeared to be booked out. After some desperate emailing, we contacted Mr Chhaya who arranged for Mr Savuon to be our guide for the day. He was attentive knowledgable and an excellent guide. The day could not have worked out better, even with all of the New Year crowds (which added so much colour and interest). A great option if you are in Siem Reap and wanting to see Angkor Wat and more!