1,545 results
All reviews swim up bar night market pub street tuk tuk walking distance pool area great pool central location breakfast buffet hotel lobby big pool large hotel noodle soup excellent hotel old market packed breakfast stayed for nights
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

A fantastic, beautiful hotel. It was really clean and in a wonderful location.The staff were so pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was fabulous with a great choice of food. Air con worked really well. Would love to go back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stayed at Somadevi for two nights. The location of the hotel is great as it is close to many restaurants and bar and the local market is not far. The hotel is close to the airport (7 km ) and to Angkor Wat. The rooms are spacious and the breakfast is fantastic. We would stay again at Somadevi because of the exceptional service of their staff especially Mr . Kea, who made my In-Laws feel really welcomed.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2017

I planned to stay in Siem Reap for 6 nights on the way to Australia from England. Travelling alone for this section of my trip, I wanted a centrally located hotel with good facilities. The Somadevi has lived up to my expectations. Staff are friendly and helpful, my room is large and comfortable, the breakfast buffet is excellent, and the large pool is a great place to hang out after a long day at the temples or on a rest day. Today I tried the spa, which offers a menu of massages and treatments at reasonable cost. I chose the Khmer massage, which really removed the knots from my muscles. The tiny masseuse had hidden strength! I would recommend this hotel to anyone: solo traveller, couples, friends or families.

Room Tip: Don't choose the 5th floor if you have mobility issues. The lift stops at the 4th floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank PaulaC9
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Close to Pub Street and markets with a range of stores and restaurants close by. Spacious room, great variety of food at breakfast and the best pool of all the hotels we stayed at. Good value, would visit again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SimonE2674
Reviewed 28 September 2017

We stayed 2 nights. Lovely room, foyer splendid, staff most friendly and helpful. Pool and poolside bar outstanding, as was the spa facility and massage. Certainly helped an aching back. We would have rated it 5, top marks, were it not for the fact we both developed stomach problems after trying some items off the Asian food on offer (We are very seasoned travellers, and we really like Indian, Chinese and Asian food, and this occurrence is very rare indeed for us).

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple