In 2010 we stayed at the resort but in May 2012 we stayed 5 nights at the hotel and it was just a good. Loved how its only 10 rooms so nice and small. Great staff (who remembered us from our 2010 stay which was lovely), great food, cocktails. Location to town is 5min walk or $1 tuk tuk ride for 1min. Rooms are great. Two stories with nice bathroom and space for bags and all your shopping.
We will come back to the hotel for another stay for sure. THe staff are just great. Love Siem Reap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Banana Boutique Hotel by Rambutan. Villas built in traditional pagoda style in garden setting -5 minutes walking distance to the old centre of Siem Reap -Located in a quiet residential area - Swimming pool with fountain and cocktail bar -Gay friendly. Visiting the temples of Angkor Wat is an experience you will never forget. Staying in our lovely Hotel makes that experience even better. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Rambutan Hotel Siem Reap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Golden Banana Boutique
- Golden Banana Boutique Siem Reap