This was my second time staying at the Golden Banana in Siem Reap and I can honestly say that this is the only place I'll stay when I'm in town. The rooms are very clean and comfortable, mine have had a terrace and a mini-bar. The bathrooms are well-appointed and clean. The staff are friendly and VERY helpful and the in-room massage is the perfect way to wind down after a long day of temple viewing or a nature safari. I've stayed here both with my partner and on my own; it's perfect for couples or for a solo visit. While it's quiet and away from the insanity of Pub Street and the Night Market, the walk is five minutes AT MOST and very safe and well-lit. Stay here if you come to Siem Reap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Banana Boutique Hotel by Rambutan. Villas built in traditional pagoda style in garden setting -5 minutes walking distance to the old centre of Siem Reap -Located in a quiet residential area - Swimming pool with fountain and cocktail bar -Gay friendly. Visiting the temples of Angkor Wat is an experience you will never forget. Staying in our lovely Hotel makes that experience even better. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rambutan Hotel Siem Reap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Golden Banana Boutique
- Golden Banana Boutique Siem Reap