“Good location and friendly staff”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Siem Reap
Green Village Angkor Hotel
Ranked #146 of 332 Speciality Lodging in Siem Reap
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I was travelling to Siemreap with family and have booking to stay in this hotel. it located close to night market and old market it take a bout 3 minute from the hotel to that place and it have really good price with breakfast and all staff so friendly and give a really good information a bout city and temple tour.

Room Tip: room 205 it have really good view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank BunHow

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Great location, close to the centre of town. Recently the hotel has come under the management of an Australian, who was especially helpfull. The rest of the staff was very friendly, but couldn't speak English that well yet. The hotel is now under renovation, the outdated bathrooms are being modernized. And the pool will soon be improved, using water from the natural spring on the terrain. Rooms were clean and breakfast was prepared af 4:30am when we wanted to see the sunrise at Angkor Wat.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dutch1986
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Hotel looks nice from the entry, so we decided to book a room for the next day. We couldn't see the room because they were full, they said.
Next day we found a dirty room, very outdated, full of mosquitos, mosquito net in front of the window didn't fit, bathroom was very dirty..we could not even take a shower.
Lots of other hotels/guesthoused were full so we had to stay. Did not sleep the entire night and woke up with mosquito bites everywhere.
Top of matras was wrecked. Dirty sheets.
Well luckily they offer breakfast in the morning, but we found out that they install this at 6am and left the food uncovered for several hours in the open air. Would not recommend it and it is way overpriced. Unfriendly staff as well.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Luuk S
sosuosdey v, Manager at Green Village Angkor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Hi Luuk, I am the new manager at Green Village Angkor. It is with regret that I read your comments, as many guests have expressed their satisfaction with their stays at our hotel. As we cannot turn back time and are unable to erase real memories please accept my apologies on behalf of the hotel. As a business we accept criticism and It is my guarantee that my staff and I will learn from this and continue to strive for service excellence. If in the future you decide to return to Siem Reap, I would love to offer to make amends for your experience. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally if this will be the case greenvillageangkor@gmail.com.
Regards
Sosuosday Vang

Reviewed 27 November 2013

i ve stayed here twice and both time I've enjoy this place every time, staff is very friendly and helpful,very leafy garden and a pool to cool off ,it's also within 10 minute walk to town.I like this hotel cause its a place you just relax and read a book or listen to music by the pool or verandah,its a very homely hotel and clean.I heard its under new management and refurbishment is on the card as I can see is already happening since i was here last which was only four week ago,new restaurant is looking good and one bedroom upstair has started its makeover but is on halt because of too many guest in the hotel so they not want to make any noise which i thought was quiet considerate of them to do so.This is a great hotel to stay but will be even greater hotel once the refurbishment is done can't wait to see!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank twixie71
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a week and had a great time. The hotel is in a quiet side of siem reap but still only a short walk to pub street, the staff where great and very helpful and the pool was so refreshing after walking around the temples all day, the bar next to the pool was handy as well, the rooms are very large and clean and has excellent cable tv and air con, the free breakfast in the outdoor restaurant was included as well, it's quiet leafy setting makes it a great place to stay but still close to everything

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 1975sturgess
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

We ended up coming to this hostel after a frustrating experience with Downtown Siem Reap hostel. We stayed in the mixed dorm room. The room was VERY clean. The staff were extremely pleasant, kind and helpful. The pool was great to cool off in from the heat. The location is great. This hostel is quieter so if you're looking for a good night's sleep, you can get it here! Great value for the price!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank klemmon10
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I was booked in for 4 nights and only stayed 3 hours. Does not look like what the pictures show. Yuck grotty room fill of mossies. Noisey aircon. No food No cold drinks. Dont feel i am fussy as came from a below avg guest house in Vietnam but that was clean. My driver arrived and show me another place I paid $27 NZ to stay at New riverside hotel and that was fantastic and rooms as big as a house. However the staff were very nice, tried to get my money back but no luck but hey rather spent abit more and i lived like a queen in New Riverside Hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank leighNz
sosuosdey v, Manager at Green Village Angkor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Hi Luuk, I am the manager at Green Village Angkor. It is with regret that I read your comments, as many guests have expressed their satisfaction with their stays at our hotel. As we cannot turn back time and are unable to erase real memories please accept my apologies on behalf of the hotel. As a business we accept criticism and It is my guarantee that my staff and I will learn from this and continue to strive for service excellence. If in the future you decide to return to Siem Reap, I would love to offer to make amends for your experience. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally if this will be the case greenvillageangkor@gmail.com.
Regards