“Excellent!”

Heritage Suites Hotel
Ranked #50 of 384 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Stayed there for a week in Deliha room in February with my partner and my 2 kids.
The room is extremely large and that is a real plus. Shame on me, i did find it difficult to leave my room. There is also a small patio with outside garden which I enjoyed the most every morning.
Breakfast was generous and the restaurant very good.
The Boutique looks quality also and got a local leather bag from Gallerie Cambodge. Great quality!
The service staff were extremely professional.
We will be back!

Room Tip: Delhia room
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,374)

Reviewed 7 February 2014

The luxury of being boutique and guest oriented. This is how I would like to define my stay at the Heritage Suites Relais Chateaux. People that strive for the best. Always looking for the finest of details to surprise you. I really want to thank Magnus and Baptiste for the extra mile put on everything we experienced over there. Even when one of us got sick after checking out and having us back later and giving us a complimentary room so as to get better before our flight. If this place is not guest oriented then which is? This being said I would like to recap a few things for those planning to go to this hotel. We loved the little traits they leave you every night. We still miss the big smiles and greetings of all the staff at every hour of the day. We had great happy hours at the bar while enjoying a local jazz band. Excellent pool area and Spa. We loved our bungalow room Pink Lotus and the whole décor of the hotel. Such a great taste in every corner. I cannot wait to come back!!! Hope it will be soon. Thank you all again for a memorable stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are great so no extra tip about choosing one.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I stayed here with my family for 3 nights. We were in the suite which was very nice, clean and comfortable. It had big separate bath tub, and an outside shower and a living room w bedroom. Outside was landscaped very pretty and had a nice bar/restaurnat w happy hour. It included breakfast which was the best we had in Asia, eggs benedict and real bacon not fat, also you can order as much as you like but not buffet style they serve you. The staff were wonderful, so professional and polite. Location was great too, only 5 minutes or so to downtown. area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2014

My husband and I came here last November for the Angkor Half Marathon. We wanted to stay here as my husband stayed here before and loved it. The room was spacious and well appointed. We enjoyed our time at the pool as well, peaceful and relaxing. We also tried out the food a few times, was great, generous portion and at a reasonable price. I can't really fault the place! The staff was very sweet and friendly. They have Jazz night every Thursday, so make sure you come and try their cocktails. Strongly recommend the spa! It helped my husband got through the pain after the marathon. I am going back to Siem Reap in March and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank anhpp
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I spent 4 nights in this hotel in January 2014.In fact ,it is boutique hotel,cozy and elegant,with great stuff and great service!I strongly reccomand the restaurant and the SPA!The rooms are gorgeus,with a beautiful bathtub and an outside shower.The hamam inside the room it is a great idea!Overall ,it was an unforgetable stay!

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We visited this hotel in November as part of a bigger trip, it was to coincide with the Angkor Wat half marathon. We had been recommended this hotel by our travel agent who when explained to we wanted a peaceful retreat, with great food and high service the Heritage Suites, they could not have got it any better! The hotel is located a little out of the small town, a few minutes but this gives the hotel a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere, the entrance is hidden away and you feel as if you are transported in time when arriving, a vintage Mercedes parked outside reminds you of an era gone bye.

Our room was grand to say the least, designed to provide you with a relaxing time and with great facilities. The steam room for me was a very welcome addition. I also enjoyed taking my drinks in the garden whilst my wife slept so i didn't disturb her, although after the run I didn't move from the bed, which was comfortable as well as huge!

The food and drinks for a small hotel, well it was fantastic! The choice may not have been overwhelming but it was more then acceptable. The taste of the food was brilliant, I would certainly recommend anyone staying here eat here at some point, we had breakfast included but we also had snacks as well as a romantic dinner, the chef whose name I am unable to think of Cambodian man came to introduce himself and explain about the food it was a nice touch.

For us, the highlight of the stay was the staff! They are simply incredible, always smiling, always attentive and friendly. We met the GM a Mr Magnus and his assistant Ms Jam, they are such a friendly pair seemingly effortlessly meeting all guests in their 'office' of the bar and reception area, taking time to chat to all. it cant be easy saying hello to so many people and still having a smile, yet both seem to do it and love doing it... May be that is the key to this hotel everybody loves what they are doing, so you in turn love it! We shall be coming to enjoy all of Siem Reap and explore more of it's temples and charm and we know exactly where will be stayin!!

Room Tip: Chose any of the bungalows, although i heard if you upgrade you can get a jacuzzi or pool... Somethi...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We have a great time staying at Heritage Suites Hotel in January 2014. Staffs are highly attentive with sincere, honest, and friendly personality. Breakfast is amazing with cook-to-order menu of western and local cuisines. Food at restaurant is wonderful. We also use in-house tour agency, Heritage adventures. They did a great job organizing our temple and floating village visits. We also like the location of this hotel where it is outside of busy and noisy tourist area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple