“Great food”

L'Angelo Italian Restaurant
Ranked #132 of 1,063 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Description: Le Méridien Angkor's specialty restaurant, L'Angelo features modern Italian cuisine in Siem Reap's most exciting and comfortable space. Fine dining service in a personal + contemporary style, L'Angelo restaurant features some of the finest wines in the city. We invite you to explore our international Chef's most recent creations.
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

The service is excellent and food delicious. Great after a long day at temples for a relaxing meal in.

3  Thank buffy47

Reviewed 11 October 2017

After a long day of temple sightseeing, we decided to stay in our hotel for dinner.
The Meridien hotel provided one of my favorite dinners during our two month Asian sojourn. I had the seafood salad for a starter, and my husband had the mushroom soup with truffle oil. Both were extremely flavorful. My salad had a mixture of lettuce with large shrimp, mussels, calamari and pieces of fish topped with a light vinaigrette. The spaghetti carbonara was some of the best I have tasted outside of Rome. My eggplant parmesan was topped with a Bolognese sauce and lots of cheese. We had a nice bottle of French wine, a blend of syrah and merlot, I believe.It was perfect with our meal. The bread served with the meal was a focaccio with olives and a french roll and butter with a tomato dipping sauce. The service was attentive and thoughtful. We were too full to try the desserts, unfortunately. To top off a lovely meal, they gave us a complimentary bottle of wine! A perfect ending to a memorable meal. Hopefully more people will try this wonderful restaurant! It deserves the attention and the accolades.

4  Thank sonnet4
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Attentive staff, great presentation and our meals were delicious. The fillet was well flavored with green peppercorns and the sea bass was cooked perfectly. Our only complaint really was the overdone and tasteless fried squid which we should have sent back, but didn't. Would definitely come back.

3  Thank KC C
Reviewed 27 August 2017

excellent ! food are delicious and very nice environment for dinning. strongly recommended . will come for my next visit

4  Thank Jeffrey731225
Reviewed 31 July 2017

This restaurant offers special menus from Northern Italy. The taste is good as I've heard the chef is very experienced. Really nice atmosphere. You can try some other European menus as well. A good option when you have tried a lot other local menus in Siem Reap. The place is tranquil and the service is nice. It's open just for dinner.

Don't forget : a great selection of wine, coffee, and tea too.

5  Thank CrooningTraveller