The Cyclo d’Angkor Boutique Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$124
US$66
US$302
Angkor Pearl Hotel(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$33
  • Breakfast included
US$99
US$327
US$221
US$186
US$95
All reviewstuk tuksmall poolpub streetawesome stayfree pick up from the airportfamily suitesuperb hotelfive nightsnational museumbreakfast was includedkhmer stylekhmer massagewould recommend this hotel to anyonethe hotel staffthe entire staffrooftop poolthe ground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I just return from a four days stay in this very nice and new boutique style hotel. Convenient located near Siem Reap town and Angkor Wat. Room was very comfortable with excellent sleep comfort and bedding, attention to detail was given throughout the hotel. Spacious bathroom en excellent air condition. The staff is very friendly and discreet and very focused on guests recognition. Breakfast is a nice array with everything you need to start the day to visit the temples around Siem Reap. I can recommended this hotel to anyone who is planning a visit to Siem Reap.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank hihaoma
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Stayed for ten nights in July. The location is excellent, the staff are always friendly, the bed is comfortable and it is quiet on the road out to Angkor. However, the rooms are quite small (I was in a pool view room) with not much space to move with a case on the floor, the shower is a little odd with a small platform to stand on surrounded by pebbles, and the pool is not huge. I ate breakfast at the Blue Pumpkin in preference to the complimentary one provided because I found the orange juice and breads artificial tasting. The coffee was good though. I was surprised at the costs of laundry and tuk-tuks that the hotel charged. Much more expensive than in Siem Reap town.

One aspect of my stay that was outstanding was my tuk-tuk driver, Mr Bonthinh. He was very professional, considerate and friendly, always providing cold complimentary water, and checking to see that I had all my belongings and necessary temple pass. Having been to Siem Reap four times now, I've found that not all tuk-tuks are created equal, but Mr Bonthinh's one was very comfortable. He is also an exceptionally good driver, knowing the roads really well and avoiding the many potholes and other hazards with ease. I would recommend asking for him personally if you stay here.

Overall, I'd say that if you wanted a place with a good location, pleasant staff, and clean rooms, then you can easily overlook the drawbacks.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Roz W
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

The staff at this hotel are excellent, very friendly and attentive, if we needed anything they did their best to make it happen. We went in low season and the entire staff surprised my friend on her 25th birthday with a cake and sung Happy Birthday. Such an unexpected and lovely surprise!

Location is great, a short tuk tuk ride to shops, restaurants and Pub Street and to Angkor Wat and the other temples as well. Staff were happy to call a tuk tuk whenever we needed one too.

Rooms are lovely and clean with great bathrooms. The decor is modern and very tasteful. The pool is beautiful and a great place to relax after a very hot day at the temples. Breakfast is great too!

Overall, a brilliant place with lovely staff.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This hotel exceeded my expectations in every way. We had the best 4 days in this hotel and loved everything about it. It was my 25th birthday during our stay and the staff all got together and made me and cake and surprised me by singing happy birthday outside my room! It was such a nice surprise :) It definitely made my birthday. The staff were super kind and always willing to help. The pool was really nice and clean, great to come back to after a hot day. Rooms were a good size and the hotel interior is very modern and tasteful. Good breakfast and good location. I definitely recommend this place!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I don't write many reviews. It's something I am going to start making a priority...especially when I have an experience like this one.

There were few reviews for this hotel when I booked so I was a bit apprehensive. I didn't realize that was due to it having recently opened. Everything everyone has said about this hotel is 100% accurate. The hospitality, aesthetics, cleanliness, service, and overall experience at this establishment is 1st rate. There is nothing that is not considered. All this is not even factoring in the spectacular rates.

I haven't been very specific as so many others have...but even the coffee is freakin wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2014