Angkor Miracle Reflection Club
Official Site
US$57
US$44
Agoda.com
Le Meridien Angkor(Siem Reap)
US$145
US$129
  • Breakfast included
US$151
US$144
All reviewsminute foot massageeasy accesspub streetspecial thanksstopovertourairportkhmerlounge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The title sums up the stay at this beautiful property which was recently built. Pretty much everything was taken care of from the airport transfer to the free 15 minute foot massage. The pool was beautiful, the staff were all warm and charming and really made us feel welcome and made sure our stay was taken care of. We were offered afternoon tea daily as well (new perk) with a dessert buffet with pastries and fruits. In addition, we were upgraded to a larger suite. The spa was amazing and at a great value. The WiFi was superb (as in much of Siem Reap as well lol). Concierge was great too with helping us in setting up a personalized tour to Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. The only disappoint was the gym, which was quite small and lacked the necessary weights I needed but that is just a minor thing. Overall I would definitely stay at this hotel again no questions asked :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Usman29
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My first trip to Cambodia, as I wanted to visit Ankor Wat in Siem Reap it was my only 5 night stay in Cambodia, as part of a Vietnam Holiday. Was not sure what to expect.....but was pleasantly surprised by the Angkor Miracle Resort & would return in a heartbeat. A beautiful slice of this country, the Hotel is traditional, the pool amazing ( I think it is the biggest) the Spa is lovely, I had a massage every day, the girls were amazing, fantastic breakfast, & the staff very welcoming & friendly greet you with a smile in all aspects of your stay. Loved the bottle of red wine, 2 coconuts, fruit, & dessert waiting in our room on arrival, to be enjoyed sitting on our balcony overlooking the pool, also had 2 dinners in their dinning room,enjoyed a fun cooking class & got to eat the 5 course result (The Chef was the real expert). Shuttle bus to town 3 nights to eat with the very friendly locals, plus our own driver & English speaking guide made our visit to the temples a fantastic day. I am left with wonderful memories of an amazing Country. Judy & Jay E"s Amazing Holiday"

Room Tip: All rooms overlook the pool, we were on the 4th level, a very quite resort.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank JayJay00
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This is an amazing place to stay. For an extremely good price for 5 nights with breakfast we were not sure what to expect. Staff were excellent, attentive & friendly. We were very impressed with our lovely pool view room. Great pool. We hired a guide & driver from the hotel ( very reasonable ) for 3 days touring the Temples & surrounds. They were fantastic, nothing was a problem for them. Getting a Tuk Tuk back from town was very cheap. Pub Street is a must also the markets. We will certainly be returning here next year.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank E8341PMSusanG
Sophal L, Manager at Angkor Miracle Reflection Club, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear E8341PMSusanG,

Greetings from Angkor Miracle Reflection Club - New five stars luxury resort in Siem Reap!

Thank you for choosing Angkor Miracle Reflection Club as your accommodation during your trip in Siem Reap. We are very delighted to hear the overall experiences you have shared us here was a enjoys one. We do appreciate on your comment. We look forward to welcoming you back to our resort in near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We stayed 3 night in this wonderful hotel, and would very willingly to return there. I got warm welcome to hotel since I made the booking. hotel confirm to offer me early check-in and follow-up with well prepared airport pick-up. Driver stood in front of airport entrance with holding the clear sign to greeting us. he is very friendly and politely (I forget his name). I arrived at 9:30AM, the room key was waiting for me to check-in. We took only 5min to register check-in and enjoy welcome drink. Manager Mr. Leng Sophol (who prepare my accommodation and help me throughout my 3 night stay) came to welcome me and give special introduction. The hotel is very well maintained, the rooms name PATIO Cabana room is beautiful, clean, restful. The staff are very welcoming, always eager to help and always pleasant and polite. The morning breakfast was excellent by Mr Samoune always look after me and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. It is a little way out of the city, so peaceful and relaxing, but the hotel have their own tuk tuk to take you into the city and collect you if you wish, although any tuk tuk from the town will cost only $4.
The food was delicious, with a good menu for all tastes. A great cocktail menu was enjoyed by us all each evening. The hotel offers a lovely pool and spa, along with massages and body and beauty treatments at a very reasonable cost.

If you choose to visit Siem Reap we would highly recommend this lovely hotel.

Neil from UK
stayed in 3-6 June, 2014

Room Tip: PATIO Cabana Room, Tuk Tuk number 8 is the best,
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Neil_SP841
Sophal L, Manager at Angkor Miracle Reflection Club, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Neil,

Greeting from Angkor Miracle Reflection Club!

Thank you for choosing Angkor Miracle Reflection Club for your recent stay in Siem Reap, Cambodia and posting such a great review on tripadvisor. We were delighted to hear you had an enjoyable time at our resort. Your comment is very important to us and we will share this feedback to our staffs and managements to keep it up. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Kindly regards

Reviewed 10 June 2014

This is a great hotel to stay. I have very high expectation about hotels because I think they are the important factor that decides how good the trips are. I was a little bit suspicious about Angkor Miracle Reflection Club because the price was very cheap comparing to the other five star hotels. However, as soon as I saw the hotel, I knew I was wrong. THIS IS THE BEST FIVE STAR HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED. The service they provided is very personal and professional. We have our own personal assistant whose name is Sophal (you should email him if you want to stay) ecom@angkormiracle.com
He is super helpful and is willing to help you in any possible way. I had to early check in because the bus arrives in the morning at 9. He is very understanding, and decides to let us check in early because we have no other place to go.
I went to Cambodia with my friend this time. My family is going there this Christmas. I will book this hotel for them!
By the way, they have awesome spy service, dining service, and the pool and the gym is free for the customers!
Some people may think the hotel is a little bit too far, but I think it's not at all. I don't think I will enjoy staying in the downtown because it is very loud. It only takes 4 dollars for TUKTUK to drive you there. Siem Reap is a very small place, so it really doesn't take you much time go to the downtown (only 10 minutes maybe)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
7  Thank doooo2014
Sophal L, Manager at Angkor Miracle Reflection Club, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Suezy & Soki,

Thank you for choosing Angkor Miracle Reflection Club for your recent stay in Siem Reap, Cambodia. We were delighted to hear you had an enjoyable time at our resort. Your comment is very important to us and we will share this feedback to our staff and management to keep it up. It was a pleasure to have you as your guest and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Kindly regards