“An absolute MUST!!! ”

Angkor Travel Photography - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Angkor Travel Photography offers tailor-made photography tours and workshops ranging from half-day excursions to tours lasting up to 2 weeks in Cambodia. We are professional photographers and our tours, lessons and workshops cater for all levels: from beginners keen to learn about the technical aspects of photography and composition through to professionals that want to tap into local knowledge to ensure they are in the right place at the right moment.
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I am recently back from Siem Reap where I did the Full Angkor Experience. I was also incredibly fortunate to have the opportunity to spend time with Regis, Alessandro & Chris! I say this because not only did I get to visit some incredible sights but I feel as though I made 3 new friends.
These guys have a remarkable way with people. It felt like I was visiting & exploring with friends. My 7 year old came along with me & he was included in everything we did. The guys even helped him better his iphoneography skills.
We had the opportunity to capture some unforgettable sights. Being able to visit less crowded temples at the best possible times to photograph them and visit villages & markets with people who are familiar to the locals is priceless.
I'm experienced with my camera, but these guys showed me things I had no idea it could do!
I can not put into words exactly how much I got out of the time spent with Angkor Travel Photography.
Don't just consider it.... Do yourself a favour & BOOK your tour NOW!!!!

1  Thank Nobecca
in 2 reviews
"love photography"
"different perspective"

Reviewed 15 March 2017

This is a must if you want to photograph and understand the temples of Angkor Wat. All day Ale showed us and gave us a unique insight into the area. Not only helping on photography technique throughout the day but taking you to the areas in the complex where the light is best at certain times of day and are much quieter and away from the crowds (trust me this in invaluable if you have no idea of the area of Angkor).
We even got unique access to some of the Pagodas and local monks Ale knew. You will not get this going alone and wondering around yourself.
We came away from the day feeling humbled as we had seen areas that your average tourist would just walk by and miss. A must do for any photographer of any level.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

We had 3 wonderful days with Regis and Chris. It was the second times in Siem reap and we discovered new places and met amazing people. Regis knows perfectly the country and as he speaks Cambodian, which it makes easier the communication with local people.
He is teaching very well , simply and efficiently. He is sharing his experience with humility... he is pro BUT a great photopgraph ! :)

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

We were two persons and booked a private day Tour with the guide Regis Binard. The tous was definitely worth the money!

I just bought a new camera a few months ago and couldn't use it that good, but that was absolutely no problem because Regis can explain you everything in good English. My boyfriend rented a camera and Regis brought it for him which was good, so we didn't have to carry two cameras in our luggage but could both take photos the whole day.

Regis knows exactly which places and spots you should visit at which time and so we could take lots of beautiful fotos without any tourist on it!

We highly recommend this tour to photography beginner who want to learn a lot about photography in general and also professionals who are looking for hidden spots they won't find by theirselves.

Thank you Regis!

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 February 2017

At first I was worried I wasn't going to be advanced enough or know enough about my camera (or photography in general) to really enjoy this tour, however in no time I felt I was in good hands.

From chilling on the banks of the lake during sunrise at Angkor, to the local market where combined hair salon/butcher shops and mini channels of blood exist - ending in running through a field at sunset chasing down farmers with their herds. Ha! Crazy gringos. Had the best day ever.

The highlight was definitely the village by Tonle Sap...so many fun and happy locals who were very receptive to having their picture taken.
Highly recommend this tour!
Chris is super knowledgable and has a great philosophy surrounding photography. I felt I got my money worth in the first couple hours...and you will see he has really done the work to get this business up and running. This guy is LEGIT!
Good luck to you, Chris!
P.S SO happy to have the break! We really needed it by this stage. Had a swim, lunch and felt recharged.